"The New Tithe" video for newer members who haven't seen it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2012, 07:40 PM
"The New Tithe" video for newer members who haven't seen it
This was posted a while back along with a slew of other videos and this one was my favorite. It's still up and running on youtube so here ya go.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
25-11-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: "The New Tithe" video for newer members who haven't seen it
That.

Was.

Awesome.

Except the part about the millions and billions of church money. That sorta pisses me off. But the message is good.
26-11-2012, 02:46 AM
So if you give enough money you've fulfilled – effectively bought off – your debt to society?

That's cheap.
26-11-2012, 09:46 AM
I sure hope FFRF takes this whole IRS thing to task. An end to the Parrish Exemption once and for all!
With those bold 100+ preachers openly defying the "Political" talk this year, they MUST be held accountable. I know folks that are 'audited' for a thousand dollar descrepancy in taxes....but are IGNORING the bold politically motivated preachers who are openly breaking the law?? What gives??
IF god is so great then why does he need our filthy earthly money? Seems like god NEEDS US and OUR MONEY! Pretty powerless god it seems.
Great video too! Nice job!
D