The Nintendo: Switch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 05:44 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
RE: The Nintendo: Switch
(20-10-2016 09:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  Portable Skyrim

I repeat, portable Skyrim. This is not a drill. DroolingDroolingDrooling

We've had portable Skyrim for half a decade. It's called a 'laptop'. Tongue

Yabbut this could be good for people who don't want to spend a lot of money on a gaming laptop, assuming it's cheaper than the typical gaming laptop and has good battery life, plus smooth framerate. Also I've personally wanted to be able to play a lot of games (especially console) on a portable handheld device.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2016, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 05:52 AM by cactus.)
(20-10-2016 09:44 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Still, I could do with less hipsters in the promo video. Dodgy

Okay, I've got some candles and ferns to frame my television, some new trendy nerd glasses, my hair on fleek lookin' like a mismatched toupée, skinny jeans with intentional holes in the knees, a rolling suitcase full of beanie hats and red solo cups, my portable record player so we can listen to "A-Ha HaHa Yeeeehh Heeeyyy" in my tricked out 70's van all the way to Splatoon-con! I am so pumped, you guys!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
21-10-2016, 06:36 AM
(20-10-2016 09:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  Portable Skyrim

I repeat, portable Skyrim. This is not a drill. DroolingDroolingDrooling

We've had portable Skyrim for half a decade. It's called a 'laptop'. Tongue

For some unexplainable reason I enjoy the console versions more. I've got Fallout 3 and Vegas both on my laptop and 360, but despite the laptop having superior specs, not to mention a debug mode and a bunch of add-ons, I still ended up putting in a lot more hours for both on the 360.

The laptop is also a bit more of a pain in the ass to get away with at work. Not sure how convenient the Switch will be, by the 3ds is just small enough, not to mention better designed for hasty standby, that in the highly unlikely event that a manager actually enters the work area to see how things are going, I can just slam it shut and drop it in my pocket. That's the kind of portability I'm hoping for with the Switch. I mean I could hypothetically just close my laptop and drop it in my backpack if I see someone coming on the camera, but 50/50 if I'm playing a game like Skyrim it will have crashed when I open it back up.

'Murican Canadian
21-10-2016, 08:27 AM
[Image: l4UcM_zps3b310520.gif]

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
23-10-2016, 05:39 PM
Fuckin'-A! Now I'll be able to play skyrim while driving! Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-10-2016, 05:41 PM
(23-10-2016 05:39 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Fuckin'-A! Now I'll be able to play skyrim while driving! Tongue

Be car-ful. You don't want to Fus-Ro-Die

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post