The Nuns & The Vampire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2012, 11:42 PM
The Nuns & The Vampire

The Nuns & The Vampire

-----------------------------------

Two nuns are driving back to the convent at night.

A vampire flies out of a shadowy stand of moss-covered
trees and lands menacingly on the hood of their car.

The nun who's driving says to the other nun, "Quick! Sister! Show him your cross!"

The second nun leans out of the window, grabs the vampire and screams:

"GET THE FUCK OFF THE CAR!!!"

Clap Worship Slaves Clap

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Quidsane's post
14-04-2012, 07:46 AM
RE: The Nuns & The Vampire
Haha heard that one before Big Grin
14-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Groan...
Undecided

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-04-2012, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 09:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I have a good friend who's a nun. She's gonna love this one. She was my sixth grade teacher. I've been in love with her since the first day I saw her. She looks more like Audrey Hepburn, than Audrey Hepburn. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...EwBg&dur=0

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-04-2012, 09:53 AM
(14-04-2012 09:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have a good friend who's a nun. She's gonna love this one. She was my sixth grade teacher. I've been in love with her since the first day I saw her. She looks more like Audrey Hepburn, than Audrey Hepburn. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...EwBg&dur=0
Oh man, that's rough. I fell in love with a lesbian once. I suppose with a nun you can still hold out hope she'll become an atheist some day. Sadly, atheism only serves to encourage lesbianism. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-04-2012, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 10:55 AM by San Onofre Surfer.)
(14-04-2012 09:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 09:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have a good friend who's a nun. She's gonna love this one. She was my sixth grade teacher. I've been in love with her since the first day I saw her. She looks more like Audrey Hepburn, than Audrey Hepburn. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...EwBg&dur=0
Oh man, that's rough. I fell in love with a lesbian once. I suppose with a nun you can still hold out hope she'll become an atheist some day. Sadly, atheism only serves to encourage lesbianism. Weeping
Nah. I've met her too. We stopped to pick up some books, once. (Boy those nuns live well !). She is a hottie. But you should see them together. It's disgusting. More like SHE is in love with HIM at this point ! Laughat ALL the nuns were like "who is THAT ?" "So you have boy friends now ?"

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
14-04-2012, 10:53 AM
(14-04-2012 10:50 AM)San Onofre Surfer Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 09:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh man, that's rough. I fell in love with a lesbian once. I suppose with a nun you can still hold out hope she'll become an atheist some day. Sadly, atheism only serves to encourage lesbianism. Weeping

Nah. I've met her too. We stopped to pick up some books, once. (Boy those nuns live well !). She is a hottie. But you should see them toegether. It's disgusting. More like SHE is in love with HIM at this point ! Laughat
Ok, I've re-read Bucky's description...she was his 6th Grade teacher? How old is she, like 60? Lecture_preist

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-04-2012, 11:03 AM
(14-04-2012 10:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 10:50 AM)San Onofre Surfer Wrote:  Nah. I've met her too. We stopped to pick up some books, once. (Boy those nuns live well !). She is a hottie. But you should see them toegether. It's disgusting. More like SHE is in love with HIM at this point ! Laughat
Ok, I've re-read Bucky's description...she was his 6th Grade teacher? How old is she, like 60? Lecture_preist

It's sort of hard to tell. I think she's about 35 max. She DOES look like Audrey H. She could BE Audrey H. If she had been my 6th Grade teacher I would have ... well, never mind ... One of the most elegant women I have ever met. Funny, instantly warm, magnetic. What a waste ! (I know he won't agree with that). She was probably like 24-28 when he had her for a teacher.

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
14-04-2012, 11:10 AM
(14-04-2012 11:03 AM)San Onofre Surfer Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 10:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ok, I've re-read Bucky's description...she was his 6th Grade teacher? How old is she, like 60? Lecture_preist

It's sort of hard to tell. I think she's about 35 max. She DOES look like Audrey H. She could BE Audrey H. If she had been my 6th Grade teacher I would have ... well, never mind ... One of the most elegant women I have ever met. Funny, instantly warm, magnetic. What a waste ! (I know he won't agree with that). She was probably like 24-28 when he had her for a teacher.
That's hot. I bet he chokes the chicken thinking about what's under her habit. Evil_monster

[Image: Nuns.jpg]

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-04-2012, 11:16 AM
You're going to hell for that. Evil_monster

I know I will will splatball. I know I will win splatball,. I know I will win splatball. OK. I know I will loose splatball.

[+] 1 user Likes San Onofre Surfer's post