The Obameter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: The Obameter
I think Obama is a mediocre politician , but after the apocalypse that was Bush - he seems to be doing OK.Just my two cents.
Still , the illegal surveillance needs to go ... ASAP.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2011, 04:22 PM
If only the Bush line were struck barren after George W. We've had way too many Bush's in seats of power.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
19-02-2011, 09:51 PM

Look a President will get done only what his Congress allows him to get done. There are good leaders, and bad leaders, but as far as legislation, that all try, but its up to Congress, and to some extent the will of the people. I was actually annoyed that people were actually snowed so hard by Obama that they thought somehow it would be different for him. I don't hate him, and I both agree and disagree with him, but he's no different than any other President. You would have seriously thought he was Christ when he was elected to listen to some people. I said he's a half Black Clinton what are you people looking at??
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 08:54 AM
That sums it up for me as well. There are things I agree with and things are I think are horrific. Mostly I think his full of shit.

Pretty much the same opinion I've had of every POTUS in my lifetime.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost