The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 06:45 AM by Anjele.)
Sad The Official Crying Thread
So, I guess I started something that can have benefit for others. Here's a place to talk about what brings you to tears or near tears.

We can offer a shoulder, an ear, empathy, sympathy...for others who just need someone to hear that their heart is hurting.

Here is the place for virtual hugs.

Thanks to all who offered support with what started this. That was proof that we are a loving, caring group of people without god...or with.

Let it out here, especially if you struggle to let the tears flow IRL.

Love to all.

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Anjele's post
09-05-2015, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 08:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The Official Crying Thread
Dude to my right dropped dead 2 years ago now. Cause of death: dropping dead. I miss my brother Bill.

[Image: bobandbill.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-05-2015, 08:54 PM
For GirlyBob -

[Image: article-0-16A9E6C2000005DC-670_640x427.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-05-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 09:13 PM by TheGulegon.)
(09-05-2015 08:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude to my right dropped dead 2 years ago now. Cause of death: dropping dead. I miss my brother Bill.

[Image: bobandbill.jpg]

[Image: polar-bears-hug_2083090i.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-05-2015, 08:16 PM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2015, 11:10 PM
(15-05-2015 08:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

*swoon* Sleepy
03-06-2015, 11:39 PM
I miss my father. He was bipolar and an alcoholic and hadn't really been in my life since I was ten (In my twenties now). But I still miss him, the way he used to be before he got back on alcohol, he was clean for the first ten years of my childhood. After that my mother broke up with him and I rarely saw him because he was in and out of jails/rehabs. But he was still my father and it hurts knowing I'll never see him again. I have two younger sisters who taunt me about missing him. They say "awww you miss your daddy don't you?". He was their father too. I understand they weren't as close to him, but do they have to mock such a normal human emotion as grief? That my own family can be so callous to me hurts deeply and the fact that my father is gone and I'm the only one that seems to care, makes me cry. And that I feel like my sisters aren't capable of empathizing with anyone, even me their own flesh and blood.
[+] 1 user Likes jerseygirlar's post
08-06-2015, 04:58 AM
(03-06-2015 11:39 PM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  I miss my father. He was bipolar and an alcoholic and hadn't really been in my life since I was ten (In my twenties now). But I still miss him, the way he used to be before he got back on alcohol, he was clean for the first ten years of my childhood. After that my mother broke up with him and I rarely saw him because he was in and out of jails/rehabs. But he was still my father and it hurts knowing I'll never see him again. I have two younger sisters who taunt me about missing him. They say "awww you miss your daddy don't you?". He was their father too. I understand they weren't as close to him, but do they have to mock such a normal human emotion as grief? That my own family can be so callous to me hurts deeply and the fact that my father is gone and I'm the only one that seems to care, makes me cry. And that I feel like my sisters aren't capable of empathizing with anyone, even me their own flesh and blood.

I'm sorry they treat you that way. Hug you're allowed to miss your dad, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
17-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Got home from work...hoped for rest since I didn't sleep much last night.

Phone rang - son's girlfriend had arrived home from work to find her cat in bad shape. Asked if I could come over. I grabbed my shoes and a crate and headed that way. When I walked in I could see that things were grim...really grim.

Called my vet clinic. No resistance from the cat when putting her in the crate. She was bleeding from her mouth, panting, making awful sounds, but had no fight in her at all.

We don't know what happened...a seizure probably, she bit her tongue. Was brain dead...they put her down. Two and half years old. Less than an hour from call to end. How do you help a six year old understand?

UGH - FUCK! So sudden...such a loving cat. Maybe it was a random seizure, maybe she got into something she shouldn't have...we will never know.

Just sad...hate to lose a pet and hate when someone else does.

Sad

17-07-2015, 05:47 PM
(17-07-2015 05:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got home from work...hoped for rest since I didn't sleep much last night.

Phone rang - son's girlfriend had arrived home from work to find her cat in bad shape. Asked if I could come over. I grabbed my shoes and a crate and headed that way. When I walked in I could see that things were grim...really grim.

Called my vet clinic. No resistance from the cat when putting her in the crate. She was bleeding from her mouth, panting, making awful sounds, but had no fight in her at all.

We don't know what happened...a seizure probably, she bit her tongue. Was brain dead...they put her down. Two and half years old. Less than an hour from call to end. How do you help a six year old understand?

UGH - FUCK! So sudden...such a loving cat. Maybe it was a random seizure, maybe she got into something she shouldn't have...we will never know.

Just sad...hate to lose a pet and hate when someone else does.

Sad

So sorry Anj Hug
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post