The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
I can't do homework.... I'm coming down with a nasty bug that has my head pounding and my throat and ear are sore. Even my eyeballs are aching.

... can't concentrate.

And I have two big tests to study for. Sadcryface2
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 05:28 PM
(18-09-2015 04:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't do homework.... I'm coming down with a nasty bug that has my head pounding and my throat and ear are sore. Even my eyeballs are aching.

... can't concentrate.

Hug I hope you feel better soon!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-09-2015, 06:50 PM
(18-09-2015 04:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't do homework.... I'm coming down with a nasty bug that has my head pounding and my throat and ear are sore. Even my eyeballs are aching.

... can't concentrate.

Aw Sad get well soon!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Sad tonight because of a ticket. We got a $50 ticket in the mail from the town office citing us for not getting a license this year for our dog Watson. He died unexpectedly this past March. We'll still owe for the ticket because the license should have been renewed sometime in January. I don't know how that got past us because we are usually good about paying bills, but we had a lot of travel around that time and the winter was very rough in terms of snow and threw a lot of things off…

This reminder coming in the mail so out of the blue made me sad about Watson all over again.
19-09-2015, 06:04 PM
(19-09-2015 05:22 PM)julep Wrote:  Sad tonight because of a ticket. We got a $50 ticket in the mail from the town office citing us for not getting a license this year for our dog Watson. He died unexpectedly this past March. We'll still owe for the ticket because the license should have been renewed sometime in January. I don't know how that got past us because we are usually good about paying bills, but we had a lot of travel around that time and the winter was very rough in terms of snow and threw a lot of things off…

This reminder coming in the mail so out of the blue made me sad about Watson all over again.

Hug I am so sorry about your dog. I lost one of my dogs a few years back and when I was cleaning out my house to move into my new house, I found her collar. I just burst into tears. It is really hard losing a pet friend--they just mean so much. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Last weekend my stepdad picked my brother and I up from the airport. He looked like absolute shit. I had seen him at my brother's engagement party ten weeks earlier and he had looked fine then. I asked him about it; he said he had been to a doctor and was waiting on results.

Backstory on this dude: he's like a friendly version of the Unibomber. Lives in an apartment full of guns, ammo, money and silver stashed in thermoses, has piles of books on engineering and mathematics... builds circuits and computers for fun... can calculate just about anything with math... not big on social events... you get the picture. He wasn't a great dad when we grew up, but he became a better one and has been a good friend as we've all gotten older. I've enjoyed my time with him.

Fast forward to today, we find out he has stage four brain cancer. He's fucked.

The thing that really guts me is that he won't live to see his only grandkid be born.

We packed up most of his things and will be emptying out his apartment next week. We took his cat to my aunt's house, his cat that he's had for 17 years. I never though I'd miss the sight of his apartment, a mad scientist's lab with an air mattress in the corner. Just like that, there's an empty space where he used to be.

I've known plenty of people who have gone through this. I've got a whole new level of respect and empathy for them now.

Thanks for listening.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
21-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Sorry guitar nut Sad That's horrible.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-09-2015, 04:37 PM
(21-09-2015 03:45 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Last weekend my stepdad picked my brother and I up from the airport. He looked like absolute shit. I had seen him at my brother's engagement party ten weeks earlier and he had looked fine then. I asked him about it; he said he had been to a doctor and was waiting on results.

Backstory on this dude: he's like a friendly version of the Unibomber. Lives in an apartment full of guns, ammo, money and silver stashed in thermoses, has piles of books on engineering and mathematics... builds circuits and computers for fun... can calculate just about anything with math... not big on social events... you get the picture. He wasn't a great dad when we grew up, but he became a better one and has been a good friend as we've all gotten older. I've enjoyed my time with him.

The thing that really guts me is that he won't live to see his only grandkid be born.

We packed up most of his things and will be emptying out his apartment next week. We took his cat to my aunt's house, his cat that he's had for 17 years. I never though I'd miss the sight of his apartment, a mad scientist's lab with an air mattress in the corner. Just like that, there's an empty space where he used to be.

I've known plenty of people who have gone through this. I've got a whole new level of respect and empathy for them now.

Thanks for listening.

How awful, I am so sorry.

[Image: Big-Bear-Hug-keep-smiling-8892466-400-378.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
21-09-2015, 04:40 PM
(21-09-2015 03:45 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Last weekend my stepdad picked my brother and I up from the airport. He looked like absolute shit. I had seen him at my brother's engagement party ten weeks earlier and he had looked fine then. I asked him about it; he said he had been to a doctor and was waiting on results.

Thanks for listening.
ouch that's rough. *big hug*
21-09-2015, 04:45 PM

Thanks for listening.

Hug So sorry. Hugs to you and your family.