The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
A good man died today. He never said much - was a man of few words. But I loved him and I know he loved me. I'll miss you, daddy.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-10-2015, 02:11 PM
(03-10-2015 02:06 PM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  The issue is that the schools in this area have all recently started this rule that if their conselor or who ever it is says that your child needs psychiatric meds , you have to comply or they threaten to call child protective services...

That is utter and complete bullshit. Where do you fucking live? North Korea?

#sigh
03-10-2015, 02:13 PM
(03-10-2015 02:10 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  A good man died today. He never said much - was a man of few words. But I loved him and I know he loved me. I'll miss you, daddy.

*Warm hug*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-10-2015, 02:19 PM
(03-10-2015 02:10 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  A good man died today. He never said much - was a man of few words. But I loved him and I know he loved me. I'll miss you, daddy.

I am so sorry to hear this EA...many hugs. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-10-2015, 02:27 PM

I've been there. I can relate.

[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-10-2015, 02:29 PM
(03-10-2015 02:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I've been there. I can relate.

[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

Thank you, Girly. Hug My dad is/was (neither seems right) kind of like a bear. Heart So I needed the bear hug.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
03-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Big hugs EA

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-10-2015, 02:34 PM

So sorry for your loss Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-10-2015, 02:46 PM
(29-09-2015 10:50 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 10:47 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I was just going to +1 your rep for being so kind to the new member yesterday, when I got there I realized I already have given you a +1.

just know, that you do bring happiness to others just by being you.

Thanks. I know I'm not worthless and life is not hopeless, but I feel like it. I just want to be able to get through a day without breaking down and being useless for the rest of the day.

Some times It helps just to let it all out, cry til you can't cry anymore then cry some more. Some people try the retraction method and it just surpresses the emotion and it either becomes full blow anger or completely giving up. I try my best to release tension or hurt the moment it hits me if the time is suitable. And if it isn't, I make it. I'll go off by myself and let it out then return to what I was doing. Most of all It helps to find someone that will listen and comfort while you ball your eyes out to them. I also try writing it all out even if it ends up in a bunch of emotion ranty scribbles and sometimes I find a solution or level of comfort and acceptance in the mence of my bipolar madness. Sometimes music helps to. When I'm angry , I listen to rock until it sounds to angry for me to listen to it anymore. Sad music is forbidden to my ears. I remind myself that I'm strong enough to make it through.

"It can't rain all the time."

Loss and major heart break are 2 of the worse things to cope with . I can't say it the pain will ever go away, because it doesnt.. But in some weird reason you find a way to cope and push through it. Its been 3 years since I left a 5 year all in relationship with the person that had my heart in the palm of his hand with no limits. I lived in a fairy tale and expected happily ever after even after he crush my every being over and over then made it all okay again and again. I finally had enough, I hurt more hoping and wishing then I did actually feeling secure and loved. To this very day, it still gets the best of me. It makes me want to cry, shout and hurt him like he did me , most of all It hurt more that everything I believed in crashed down right in front of my face. But it also made me stronger and love myself more than some delusional fanatasy. Its not even the exact situation that hurts anymore, it's the thought of the fact someone can give a person their all and give them their heart with no doubts and everything inbetween, help, comfort and all of them and that person just drops it like it was nothing. Doesn't even try or want to understand. That's what's really heart breaking. But I'm surviving. Stronger than I ever thought id be. And I'm growing more and more capable of giving all of me to someone that actually takes care of it. I still have my days and put up walls and get paranoid, but I remind myself that I can overcome it and not let it make or break me. I don't know what kind of hurt your feeling or how sever it is but just know you can make it through. Its the human thing to do as they say. We will experience so many different feelings and go through so much in one life time, why not use the beginning to prepare for the rest? The healthiest way to heal from hurt is to figure it out on your own mentally. I garentee the more you let it hurt, the faster you'll figure it out.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 03:03 PM
(03-10-2015 02:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 02:06 PM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  The issue is that the schools in this area have all recently started this rule that if their conselor or who ever it is says that your child needs psychiatric meds , you have to comply or they threaten to call child protective services...

That is utter and complete bullshit. Where do you fucking live? North Korea?

Oh Just the great state of Texas, but it's not the state, it's this town. Jacksonville, Tx. There has to be someone I can contact about this. Of course the parental unit obeyed nievly and went through with it. I so wish I could have been the one they told that to, It would have instantly been removed from that school and put some where else even if I had to relocate myself. Our children are not robots or some kind of thing you can program to be zombies. The schools here are like prisons. Uniforms, plain colored polo shirts with a collar, kakis, black or blue uniform pants , tucked in with a belt. No freedom of expression, most jewelry forbiden with a few exceptions. Earlier in the year there was an issue with a parent getting her child before release time because they lock all the doors (after the shootings) , one parent was denied her child because they failed to id her then accused her of being a intruder. A father was denied the right to comfort his autistic son who was having an episode as the school security held him down and yelled at him. Children are only aloud to miss 3 days out of 6weeks or its an automatic ticket to the parent, sick or Not. My sister in laws child fell of her bike and bruised her back and Just because she rubbed it once , they pulled up her shirt and call cps and reported child abuse. Its ridiculous. Its like once you summit your child here, they take control. I understand the whole point in it all but it's getting way out of hand. I need to do something about it, I just need to know the best possible first move.

-lost amongst the stars;