The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(25-10-2015 08:31 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I fuck up everything I touch.

I should just go live in a cave where I can't hurt anyone.

Hug You can't go and live in a cave, I would miss you Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-10-2015, 07:40 AM
(25-10-2015 08:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

I'm ok. Not gonna go live in a cave, yet. Just a bit of self loathing for being a dumbass.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
26-10-2015, 07:44 AM
(25-10-2015 08:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

What if it was like a man cave with video games and internet and unlimited beer.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
26-10-2015, 10:44 PM

I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-11-2015, 07:42 AM
I really miss my friend today, its four months since he died and today is a foggy autumn scene the leaves are gorgeous and the air ladened with earthy autumn smells and its all saints day which he loved (he was a priest) and he's missing all of it its hard to come to terms with it still.
01-11-2015, 07:46 AM
(01-11-2015 07:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I really miss my friend today, its four months since he died and today is a foggy autumn scene the leaves are gorgeous and the air ladened with earthy autumn smells and its all saints day which he loved (he was a priest) and he's missing all of it its hard to come to terms with it still.

[Image: PolarBear_hugs.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-11-2015, 09:15 PM
(01-11-2015 07:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I really miss my friend today, its four months since he died and today is a foggy autumn scene the leaves are gorgeous and the air ladened with earthy autumn smells and its all saints day which he loved (he was a priest) and he's missing all of it its hard to come to terms with it still.

It's been about four months since my grandmother died also. Unconditional love was the very core of her being. I was at the deathbed when she took her final breath. She would have had her 92nd birthday this past October. I don't tend to cry in front of others, so the tears still haven't properly flowed. I just don't get any privacy. No working locks on any of the rooms in my house. They're all backed up. It's been fucking with me.

Maybe I just need to roll a couple of doobies, get in my truck, and disappear for a few hours and get it out of my system.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-11-2015, 03:58 AM
(01-11-2015 09:15 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

It's been about four months since my grandmother died also. Unconditional love was the very core of her being. I was at the deathbed when she took her final breath. She would have had her 92nd birthday this past October. I don't tend to cry in front of others, so the tears still haven't properly flowed. I just don't get any privacy. No working locks on any of the rooms in my house. They're all backed up. It's been fucking with me.

Maybe I just need to roll a couple of doobies, get in my truck, and disappear for a few hours and get it out of my system.
Hug
02-11-2015, 04:08 AM
(01-11-2015 09:15 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

*Hug*
09-11-2015, 05:50 AM
Hey all

So my father died last week, times like this being an athiest sucks. But to tell the truth the thought of the afterlife is revoltingly silly especially for those that only come out and get all religous at funerals.

My Dad was anagnotic/athiest fence sitter with his legs on the athiest side. In fact he loved the flying spagetti monster (there will be a car embelem of FSM on his headstone as soon as it goes up.)

Really I want to know what does everyone here do when people assume relgious affliations? (Someone donated bibles in my fathers name he would have been horified). How also can you keep from screaming, he's dead gone just gone, everytime someone refers to him now being in heaven?

Thanks for letting me vent.