The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2016, 09:04 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(04-02-2016 08:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Chopper died in his sleep early this morning. I am heartbroken. He was only six and a half. I got him ten days before my mastectomies...he has been my Little Dude. I love him so much.

We are taking him to be cremated in a little while. I can't breathe. I am taking his favorite toy along...he love his stuffed hedgehog.

I ache.

[img][Image: Chopper_zpsfpwarspa.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Chop_zpsch1rec2n.jpg][/img]
I'm so sorry Anjele.

*Bear huuuuug*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2016, 09:04 AM
(04-02-2016 08:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Chopper died in his sleep early this morning. I am heartbroken. He was only six and a half. I got him ten days before my mastectomies...he has been my Little Dude. I love him so much.

We are taking him to be cremated in a little while. I can't breathe. I am taking his favorite toy along...he love his stuffed hedgehog.

I ache.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hug

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2016, 09:47 AM

I ache.

Hug
04-02-2016, 09:47 AM

I ache.

Oh wow...I'm so very sorry.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-02-2016, 10:05 AM

He looks like he was pretty happy with you. Losing companions is always heartbreaking.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
04-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Thanks everyone...I knew it would hurt when I lost him, I just thought we had a few more years. Sadcryface

We dropped him off to be cremated. I will pick up his ashes later. They will be in a cedar box with a name plate that says CHOPPER and "The Dude" instead of dates.

They are cremating him with the stuffed hedgehog he has had since the hedgehog was bigger than he was. Seems fitting as it has always been his favorite toy.

Thanks again. Love you guys.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
04-02-2016, 10:20 AM
So sorry for your loss Hug It's really hard to lose a furry friend, they really are a member of the family. He does look like a well loved puppy dog and I'm sure you gave him a wonderful life, even though it is so hard to lose a friend, try and hold onto that.
05-02-2016, 01:30 AM
Sorry about Chopper. Sad

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
05-02-2016, 01:32 AM
Well. He's never going to love me. So. Moving back home with my tail between my legs by summertime it is.

I'm the rule, not the exception. (I'm referring to He's Just Not That Into You.) Fuck. It really hurts. "I know you want me. But I want me. I'm an incomplete person, and I don't have anything to give."

I'm such a masochist for putting myself through this. I knew he didn't feel the same, but I just couldn't stay away. I still don't want to stay away - I really enjoy our time together.

My heart hurts.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
05-02-2016, 01:35 AM

I ache.

So sorry, my dear. Sad

Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post