The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(05-02-2016 01:32 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Well. He's never going to love me. So. Moving back home with my tail between my legs by summertime it is.

I'm the rule, not the exception. (I'm referring to He's Just Not That Into You.) Fuck. It really hurts. "I know you want me. But I want me. I'm an incomplete person, and I don't have anything to give."

I'm such a masochist for putting myself through this. I knew he didn't feel the same, but I just couldn't stay away. I still don't want to stay away - I really enjoy our time together.

My heart hurts.

Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-02-2016, 01:38 AM
(05-02-2016 01:32 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Well. He's never going to love me. So. Moving back home with my tail between my legs by summertime it is.

I'm the rule, not the exception. (I'm referring to He's Just Not That Into You.) Fuck. It really hurts. "I know you want me. But I want me. I'm an incomplete person, and I don't have anything to give."

I'm such a masochist for putting myself through this. I knew he didn't feel the same, but I just couldn't stay away. I still don't want to stay away - I really enjoy our time together.

My heart hurts.
(T_T) I don't know what to say.

*Long firm hug*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-02-2016, 01:39 AM

My heart hurts.

At least you had the strength to try. Sorry it didn't work out.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
05-02-2016, 02:05 AM
Sorry you had to go through that Nurse. You deserve better.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-02-2016, 03:33 AM

My heart hurts.
Hug Losing in love always sucks was it your husband you are referring to or a new beau that didn't work out? Either way it sucks and I know how you feel I still miss my wife loads.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-02-2016, 04:24 AM
(05-02-2016 03:33 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

My heart hurts.
Hug Losing in love always sucks was it your husband you are referring to or a new beau that didn't work out? Either way it sucks and I know how you feel I still miss my wife loads.

Not my ex. This is about a man I've been seeing since late August/early septemberish. And when I tried to end things in December for my own peace of mind because my affections were clearly greater than his, we ended up working things out because he missed me and didn't want me seeing anyone else (I had fooled around with another coworker...and he was perfectly aware...). I didn't want to end things, because Jesus fuck, I was and am crazy about him. But now...I can't keep hurting like this.

We send each other songs from time to time. I sent him Norah Jones "What Am I to You?" last night. It could not be a more appropriate song. He didn't call yesterday despite not getting called into work, went to hang out at his friend's house, and then finally texted me around 8 pm. I'm just tired of the back and forth - he went out of town to NOLA recently, texted me he missed me, rearranged his schedule so we could see each other when he got back, and we had an incredible evening on Sunday. Amazing. And then he's back to this shit (I worked the previous 3 nights so we hadn't seen or talked to each other). He called me about thirty minutes after I texted him the song, and we talked for about three hours. And he said, "Lover, you should've come over" - referring to the Jeff Buckley song he played me last November. He said how I am to him is what anyone would want, he just can't give it in return. The "you" as in me is quite clearly implied. Really. The 'it's not you its me' bullshit. He even recently mentioned how easy it would be walking to school from his place, alluding to future plans. Arghhh...he even read me beautiful poetry tonight, having to do with finding beauty in the moment and being happy with the present circumstances.

But you know what? If a man wants to be with a woman, he will make his intentions clear. I got my answers confirmed. Still hurts, though.

I think these two songs are a perfect summation of it all. I just need to pick up my personal pieces, dust myself off, and eventually find a man who appreciates my straightforward no games demeanor. I shouldn't have to play games, not text or call, to get you calling me back. Fuck. That.

Unrequited love sucks.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
05-02-2016, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 05:04 AM by adey67.)
(05-02-2016 04:24 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 03:33 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Hug Losing in love always sucks was it your husband you are referring to or a new beau that didn't work out? Either way it sucks and I know how you feel I still miss my wife loads.

Not my ex. This is about a man I've been seeing since late August/early septemberish. And when I tried to end things in December for my own peace of mind because my affections were clearly greater than his, we ended up working things out because he missed me and didn't want me seeing anyone else (I had fooled around with another coworker...and he was perfectly aware...). I didn't want to end things, because Jesus fuck, I was and am crazy about him. But now...I can't keep hurting like this.

We send each other songs from time to time. I sent him Norah Jones "What Am I to You?" last night. It could not be a more appropriate song. He didn't call yesterday despite not getting called into work, went to hang out at his friend's house, and then finally texted me around 8 pm. I'm just tired of the back and forth - he went out of town to NOLA recently, texted me he missed me, rearranged his schedule so we could see each other when he got back, and we had an incredible evening on Sunday. Amazing. And then he's back to this shit (I worked the previous 3 nights so we hadn't seen or talked to each other). He called me about thirty minutes after I texted him the song, and we talked for about three hours. And he said, "Lover, you should've come over" - referring to the Jeff Buckley song he played me last November. He said how I am to him is what anyone would want, he just can't give it in return. The "you" as in me is quite clearly implied. Really. The 'it's not you its me' bullshit. He even recently mentioned how easy it would be walking to school from his place, alluding to future plans. Arghhh...he even read me beautiful poetry tonight, having to do with finding beauty in the moment and being happy with the present circumstances.

But you know what? If a man wants to be with a woman, he will make his intentions clear. I got my answers confirmed. Still hurts, though.

I think these two songs are a perfect summation of it all. I just need to pick up my personal pieces, dust myself off, and eventually find a man who appreciates my straightforward no games demeanor. I shouldn't have to play games, not text or call, to get you calling me back. Fuck. That.

Unrequited love sucks.

Been there done it got the tee shirt and its horrible I remember it so well. Sounds to me like he was only wanting you for one thing and that's ok if the arrangement is mutual. You are a lovely person with a hugely caring nature and if I may talk plainly I think you have invested enough time and emotional energy on this guy if folks like me who have never met you can tell what a lovely person you are and he cannot then he must be a very insensitive person.
Its his loss Imo, i guess its going to take some time to recover but we are all here for you if you need to vent. Sending you a big hug from merry olde EnglandSmile Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-02-2016, 05:11 AM
Thanks, all. Hug

Needed to vent. Hah. A cardiac nurse with chest pain... Sadcryface

According to a group of researchers headed by Ethan Kross at the University of Michigan, evidence shows that emotional pain activates the same part of your brain as physical pain. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...uited-love

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
05-02-2016, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 07:44 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-02-2016 05:11 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Thanks, all. Hug

Needed to vent. Hah. A cardiac nurse with chest pain... Sadcryface

According to a group of researchers headed by Ethan Kross at the University of Michigan, evidence shows that emotional pain activates the same part of your brain as physical pain. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...uited-love

Well, looking on the bright side, at least you have that capability. I've never been that passionate about anything, and at this point in my life, I don't know if I'm even capable of it. Unrequited love is, I imagine, a painful thing; but it's part of what makes you human. I mean, I love my family, more than anything I think I ever have; but I can and do go for months (or years) without seeing any of them perfectly fine. I haven't seen my younger siblings or my mother since last summer (didn't see my father for years when I was in high-school), and while I miss them, it's very easy to go about days or weeks at a time without even thinking about them. I've only ever had one serious romantic relationship, and 'passionate' is not the word I'd use to describe it. It's hard to be disappointed when you have no expectations. When you minimize your bets, you minimize your losses; but you'll never win it big either. You bet big and you lost, but at least you had the guts to put all your chips on the table like that; not everyone has that kind of courage. I certainly don't.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-02-2016, 07:24 AM
I just got back from town and there's a card from the mail people asking me to pick up a registered package. This can mean only one thing, the divorce papers are here.Sad its hard to put into words how I feel, although I was expecting them it is still a shock and then there is the worry about how I'm gonna fund this divorce, I cannot afford a lawyer and I'm not sure I can even afford court costs, thankfully there are no assets to haggle over though. I feel really anxious and quite depressed and also rather sad.