The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
Thanks guys I am in recovery but with all addicts the default position is to use\drink I'm just being honest because frankly saying it takes the power out of it and hopefully will help me stay sober now I have admitted how I feel.
I used to get this help from church but with my apostasy and the death of my best friend who was also my clergyman I don't have this luxury anymore I am toxic to women so another relationship is out of the question its not fair on anyone, but venting helps and now I feel more positive thanks to you guys
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post
05-02-2016, 02:34 PM
(05-02-2016 12:57 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Thanks guys I am in recovery but with all addicts the default position is to use\drink I'm just being honest because frankly saying it takes the power out of it and hopefully will help me stay sober now I have admitted how I feel.
I used to get this help from church but with my apostasy and the death of my best friend who was also my clergyman I don't have this luxury anymore I am toxic to women so another relationship is out of the question its not fair on anyone, but venting helps and now I feel more positive thanks to you guys

Hi mate.
This seems to have all happened while I was asleep. Sorry I was not here for you.

So you're getting a divorce? You're better off mate. I hope she doesn't get most of your stuff.

Good luck. Thinking of you. Hoping you get a better lawyer.

Love. Dale.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Thanks Dale fortunately there are no assets to haggle over my big worry is not being able to afford a lawyer or court costs
05-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Adey, I turn to art. I know I can't drink in this state.

Write it in a poem or a song - I'll post my most recent one, you'll see several of my pieces. Get out some acrylics or charcoal or a black ink pen or water colors. Art supplies are inexpensive. Empty account or need a distraction now now and have nothing available? Use something unusual that's in your house that could be used as a medium. Like coffee as a background. Something unique and special to you as your paintbrush.

...Wait. You're English, so tea, yeh? Wink

Turn the pain into something beautiful. It's not about perfection, it doesn't have to be great, just meaningful. That makes it beautiful, powerful, healing. It's for you, about you, no one else. With paint and ink you just wash your hands and put the supplies back in the drawer when finished - drink will just make a bigger mess. And maybe you'll have a piece of work to be proud of after you're finished...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
05-02-2016, 05:17 PM
(05-02-2016 04:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Adey, I turn to art. I know I can't drink in this state.

Write it in a poem or a song - I'll post my most recent one, you'll see several of my pieces. Get out some acrylics or charcoal or a black ink pen or water colors. Art supplies are inexpensive. Empty account or need a distraction now now and have nothing available? Use something unusual that's in your house that could be used as a medium. Like coffee as a background. Something unique and special to you as your paintbrush.

...Wait. You're English, so tea, yeh? Wink

Turn the pain into something beautiful. It's not about perfection, it doesn't have to be great, just meaningful. That makes it beautiful, powerful, healing. It's for you, about you, no one else. With paint and ink you just wash your hands and put the supplies back in the drawer when finished - drink will just make a bigger mess. And maybe you'll have a piece of work to be proud of after you're finished...
Thanks nurse I will try, although I'd rather drink the tea than paint with it :Wink and to think that my day started out so well, now it is my heart that aches.
I'd be totally fucked without you guys thank you everyone.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
05-02-2016, 07:05 PM
(05-02-2016 01:32 AM)Nurse Wrote:  "I know you want me. But I want me. I'm an incomplete person, and I don't have anything to give."

Where dafuq that come from? Is that a Sylvia Plath quote?

#sigh
05-02-2016, 07:10 PM
What am I doing looking at Cavalier puppies online? It's not like I can afford one and not like I will ever find another Chopper. Why am I doing this to myself. Sadcryface

It was so hard to come home from work today knowing he wouldn't meet me at the door. I sat in the driveway and talked with my sister on the phone till I could make myself go inside.

Lady and Karma are trying their best to keep me company. sigh...I miss my sweet boy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-02-2016, 07:32 PM
(05-02-2016 07:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What am I doing looking at Cavalier puppies online? It's not like I can afford one and not like I will ever find another Chopper. Why am I doing this to myself. Sadcryface

It was so hard to come home from work today knowing he wouldn't meet me at the door. I sat in the driveway and talked with my sister on the phone till I could make myself go inside.

Lady and Karma are trying their best to keep me company. sigh...I miss my sweet boy.

Hug

05-02-2016, 08:03 PM
(05-02-2016 07:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What am I doing looking at Cavalier puppies online? It's not like I can afford one and not like I will ever find another Chopper. Why am I doing this to myself. Sadcryface

Do you want another puppy someday? You may not find another Chopper, but you may find a little sweetheart anyway, if or when you are ready. I have some friends who never get another dog after a loss and some friends who go right out and get one for the company. There is no right or wrong way to react to it. Just do what feels right for you and your family.Hug

I think that when Ty's time comes I will get another adult dog and learn to love it. But there will never be another Ty...he is one of a kind, the old guy. Just a character.
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
05-02-2016, 08:43 PM
(04-02-2016 08:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Chopper died in his sleep early this morning. I am heartbroken. He was only six and a half. I got him ten days before my mastectomies...he has been my Little Dude. I love him so much.

We are taking him to be cremated in a little while. I can't breathe. I am taking his favorite toy along...he love his stuffed hedgehog.

I ache.

[img][Image: Chopper_zpsfpwarspa.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Chop_zpsch1rec2n.jpg][/img]

I'm so so sorry, Anjele. Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post