The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(05-02-2016 08:03 PM)carol Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 07:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What am I doing looking at Cavalier puppies online? It's not like I can afford one and not like I will ever find another Chopper. Why am I doing this to myself. Sadcryface

It was so hard to come home from work today knowing he wouldn't meet me at the door. I sat in the driveway and talked with my sister on the phone till I could make myself go inside.

Lady and Karma are trying their best to keep me company. sigh...I miss my sweet boy.

Do you want another puppy someday? You may not find another Chopper, but you may find a little sweetheart anyway, if or when you are ready. I have some friends who never get another dog after a loss and some friends who go right out and get one for the company. There is no right or wrong way to react to it. Just do what feels right for you and your family.Hug

I think that when Ty's time comes I will get another adult dog and learn to love it. But there will never be another Ty...he is one of a kind, the old guy. Just a character.

I am lucky that we do have two other dogs...but I will probably get another puppy sometime this year, another Cavalier. It's a good thing I don't have the money to do it right now as I want to make a good decision and take the time to find the right puppy. I am sure Lady would enjoy having another pup to help raise...she is such a mom.

For now, I think the cat is happy that no one is barking at him. Chopper was not a fan of the cat. The cat was never scared of him and he knew that Chop did not like him trying to share the couch...so he had to try now and then. Cats are evil that way.

Hearing the parrot call for Chopper is a bit gut-wrenching though. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-02-2016, 08:59 PM
(05-02-2016 08:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 08:03 PM)carol Wrote:  

I am lucky that we do have two other dogs...but I will probably get another puppy sometime this year, another Cavalier. It's a good thing I don't have the money to do it right now as I want to make a good decision and take the time to find the right puppy. I am sure Lady would enjoy having another pup to help raise...she is such a mom.

For now, I think the cat is happy that no one is barking at him. Chopper was not a fan of the cat. The cat was never scared of him and he knew that Chop did not like him trying to share the couch...so he had to try now and then. Cats are evil that way.

Cavaliers are so cute, I never had one but really enjoyed seing them with friends and online. Looks like you have a full house of pets. I like animals too. I have a cat and two dogs, one dog is elderly.
05-02-2016, 10:02 PM
(05-02-2016 08:59 PM)carol Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 08:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am lucky that we do have two other dogs...but I will probably get another puppy sometime this year, another Cavalier. It's a good thing I don't have the money to do it right now as I want to make a good decision and take the time to find the right puppy. I am sure Lady would enjoy having another pup to help raise...she is such a mom.

Cavaliers are so cute, I never had one but really enjoyed seing them with friends and online. Looks like you have a full house of pets. I like animals too. I have a cat and two dogs, one dog is elderly.

Cavaliers are sweet little dogs. My mom has one. She has such a little personality.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
06-02-2016, 12:43 AM
(05-02-2016 07:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:32 AM)Nurse Wrote:  "I know you want me. But I want me. I'm an incomplete person, and I don't have anything to give."

Where dafuq that come from? Is that a Sylvia Plath quote?

Direct quote from our conversation. Well, minus him using my name after "I know you want me, [Nurse]."

It was a bit of a disjointed post - I was a bit distraught.

I don't want to accept that I'm not enough. That me having a child is that off putting. I don't want to be alone nor do I want to be heartbroken. It's a bit of a conundrum. I try again and I'll quite likely get hurt, have my ego bruised yet again. I don't try and I won't have to find out again how I'm a vague afterthought and how the most precious person in my world is a negative attribute - but then I'll always be lonely.

I just don't understand. He sought ME ought. He chased ME. He knew I was a single mom. I almost didn't even give him a chance. When he got me, it was as if he was a cat and I a baby bird. I'm not clingy, I'm not nagging, we were great in bed together - chemistry was off the charts in that department for both of us, he thought me beautiful, I smelled good, I'm sweet never hurtful, I'm a great cook, I'm well dressed, I appreciate the arts, love to lounge and watch movies, am adventurous, I brush my teeth and use mouthwash and deodorant and one spray of perfume, I don't wear baggy sweatpants unless I'm alone - I only have one pair of those, anyway.

Who the fuck knows.

This is why unreturned feelings is so goddamn painful - it makes me question what's wrong with myself, what it is that is so unloveable. Why I lack that je ne sais quoi.

Can someone please send Yakherder to go destabilize South Africa so morondog will seek refuge in 'murica and we can go skipping off into the sunset? Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
06-02-2016, 01:02 AM
My motor scooter was stolen Jan 27. Police took a report. I seriously doubt they will ever find it. (Me of little faith.) Insurance does not cover theft. I had "comprehensive" coverage. I thought comprehensive meant everything but apparently in the insurance game it does not include theft.

That scooter was part of me, my wheels, my way of getting around. Since my wife retired last September we can't afford to replace it. I'm alternating between depression and fury at the SOB that took it.

Sapere aude
06-02-2016, 01:03 AM
(06-02-2016 01:02 AM)f stop Wrote:  My motor scooter was stolen Jan 27. Police took a report. I seriously doubt they will ever find it. (Me of little faith.) Insurance does not cover theft. I had "comprehensive" coverage. I thought comprehensive meant everything but apparently in the insurance game it does not include theft.

That scooter was part of me, my wheels, my way of getting around. Since my wife retired last September we can't afford to replace it. I'm alternating between depression and fury at the SOB that took it.

Hug
06-02-2016, 03:54 AM
Well I'm off shortly to go get the registered mail from the post office I keep hoping that its something other than the divorce papers but know that's highly unlikely the tricky bit will be making sure I don't stop off at the liquor store on the way home.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-02-2016, 04:02 AM
(06-02-2016 03:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well I'm off shortly to go get the registered mail from the post office I keep hoping that its something other than the divorce papers but know that's highly unlikely the tricky bit will be making sure I don't stop off at the liquor store on the way home.

You can do it.

*Hugs*
06-02-2016, 04:11 AM
(06-02-2016 03:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well I'm off shortly to go get the registered mail from the post office I keep hoping that its something other than the divorce papers but know that's highly unlikely the tricky bit will be making sure I don't stop off at the liquor store on the way home.

Leave your money at home.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
06-02-2016, 06:41 AM
Thanks guys I did leave my money at home which was a great help thanks nurse, it turned out not to be divorce papers after all, amazingly it was a request for information on a research study on HIV that I was involved with in the late 90's. In a way this was disappointing as I was psyched up for it and thanks to forum support actually feeling relatively positive. I'm gonna use this as a learning experience and hopefully when the papers do appear I will be much better equipped to deal with them now. Thank you so much everyone your friendship and support means an awful lot to me.Bowing
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post