The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2016, 05:11 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(07-03-2016 04:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My divorce papers came through on Saturday. Thankfully neither of us are using lawyers so the costs should be minimal. I've sent the forms back today. It feels kinda weird like my stomach feels hollow but all in all I don't feel too bad, better than expected.

Good luck mate. I hope you're doing okay through this.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 05:22 AM
(06-03-2016 09:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My friends hurt me, and I keep taking it because they are all I have right now.

Sometimes, it's better to have nothing than something bad. At least with nothing you don't have anything to keep you from making things better. Hang in there, you are a great guy and will meet people who can be real friends to you. Sure you already have many here including me Smile

(07-03-2016 04:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My divorce papers came through on Saturday. Thankfully neither of us are using lawyers so the costs should be minimal. I've sent the forms back today. It feels kinda weird like my stomach feels hollow but all in all I don't feel too bad, better than expected.

Bestest of luck to you!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Thanks guys
07-03-2016, 06:19 AM
(06-03-2016 09:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My friends hurt me, and I keep taking it because they are all I have right now.

"Who needs friends with friends like these..." Dump your friends. Life is too short to surround yourself with assholes. Every day is an adventure - just because you don't have anyone to go with you doesn't mean you can't explore on your own and meet new people along the way. Heart

You are a brilliant, handsome young man. You don't have kids. You live out west where there are tons of outdoorsy people - find an adventure sport to get involved in and make new friends. Like rock climbing or kayaking. A running club. Maybe ultimate frisbee is more your thing. There are even spelunking societies. Get a job at a hipster coffee shop - you meet some interesting, brainy people in places like that. Is there a recording studio in your area? If so, see if you can get an entry level job.

I do know it sucks, though. I'm finally making friends and I'm moving in a few months. But. I'll make more, and so will you. Yes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
07-03-2016, 06:21 AM
(07-03-2016 05:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Thanks guys

Hug

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Its so nice to have you guys to vent to I'm fine about the divorce its for the best but my dearest friend who is now dead I struggle with greatly I keep thinking about him and the great times we had together the cheese and wine evenings knowing he hated blue cheese I used to tease him about that and at that point he cracked open the port and gruyere, and for me a small piece of stilton It I'm sure sounds crazy and majorly fucked up to be still thinking about these bizarre things, also I keep visiting his grave more I think than its healthy but I need that connection I know that he is gone but I need the connection and I find myself being majorly macabre imagining his decomposition under the earth. I'm sorry this post is sooo fucked up but I miss him and find it hard to deal with it.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-03-2016, 10:20 AM
(07-03-2016 08:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its so nice to have you guys to vent to I'm fine about the divorce its for the best but my dearest friend who is now dead I struggle with greatly I keep thinking about him and the great times we had together the cheese and wine evenings knowing he hated blue cheese I used to tease him about that and at that point he cracked open the port and gruyere, and for me a small piece of stilton It I'm sure sounds crazy and majorly fucked up to be still thinking about these bizarre things, also I keep visiting his grave more I think than its healthy but I need that connection I know that he is gone but I need the connection and I find myself being majorly macabre imagining his decomposition under the earth. I'm sorry this post is sooo fucked up but I miss him and find it hard to deal with it.

Maybe going to a therapist would help? I think it's healing to talk about the things like this, to get them out.

*Hugs to you* for everything. Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-03-2016, 08:35 PM

Hug
09-03-2016, 12:54 PM
(07-03-2016 08:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its so nice to have you guys to vent to I'm fine about the divorce its for the best but my dearest friend who is now dead I struggle with greatly I keep thinking about him and the great times we had together the cheese and wine evenings knowing he hated blue cheese I used to tease him about that and at that point he cracked open the port and gruyere, and for me a small piece of stilton It I'm sure sounds crazy and majorly fucked up to be still thinking about these bizarre things, also I keep visiting his grave more I think than its healthy but I need that connection I know that he is gone but I need the connection and I find myself being majorly macabre imagining his decomposition under the earth. I'm sorry this post is sooo fucked up but I miss him and find it hard to deal with it.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-03-2016, 01:11 PM
The Official Crying Thread
Had a lot happen, but the fuzzy tripod, Lucky, died.

He was a rescue cat that needed two surgeries to amputate his left arm. Never slowed him down.

I'll miss him.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post