The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(22-03-2016 07:25 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thank you, adey. Hug

I've already cried some on the drive to work. Undecided Just gotta take today one minute at a time.

You can do it buddy, we are all here for you however you feelHug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Okay so I didn't get to do exactly as I'd planned to today. My mom decided to bring my kids out to the cemetery to meet me after they were finished up at school, so I didn't want to bring my stuff when I knew we'd all be arriving around the same time. But I plan to go out there Saturday and bring him his "vices" Laugh out load and just spend some time talking aloud and saying whatever I think I need to get out.

For tonight, my grandmother (my dad's mother) and her husband, my mom, my brother, and my two kids and I went out for pizza and just spent some time together. It was nice. Hadn't seen my brother in a little while and so I got a big hug from him. Big Grin

Looking forward to this Saturday and just spending some time with dad. Heart

So today started badly but the evening got better. I'm actually kind of glad my initial plans didn't work out because I got to spend time with family. Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
22-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Sounds like a good trade to me.
Yesterday I got a text from a number I did not recognize, telling me what happened and it was a sad weekend and a sad week to come, etc. I asked who it was. She replied <cray cray person who fired my friend>
I was flabbergasted. I waited a while to reply, and said that yes, his wife told me the day it happened.
Today i was texting a common friend at that place, and told her the story. She replied, "well, wow"
I said I threw up in my mouth a little.
She said Terry (my departed friend) was laughing right now Smile
25-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Humiliation is a fucking bitch. I have just had the most humiliating experience of my life. I was so upset (on the inside, I did not let it show) that I left the place my grandson and I were at. People fucking suck. I was so mortified by this couple's behavior that I cried all the way home. I didn't let my gs see but I still have tears flowing. I'm so glad he is only 5 as he was clueless to what happened.

I am so mortified I can't even consider telling the story on an anonymous website. I hate people, I really do. I literally feel sick.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
25-03-2016, 08:05 PM
(25-03-2016 08:00 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I am so mortified I can't even consider telling the story on an anonymous website. I hate people, I really do. I literally feel sick.

This is why I haven't admitted anger in 3 decades now. It literally makes me feel sick.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Hug
I am sorry
feel better
Hug

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
25-03-2016, 09:53 PM
(25-03-2016 08:00 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Humiliation is a fucking bitch. I have just had the most humiliating experience of my life. I was so upset (on the inside, I did not let it show) that I left the place my grandson and I were at. People fucking suck. I was so mortified by this couple's behavior that I cried all the way home. I didn't let my gs see but I still have tears flowing. I'm so glad he is only 5 as he was clueless to what happened.

I am so mortified I can't even consider telling the story on an anonymous website. I hate people, I really do. I literally feel sick.

I'm so sorry you had an awful experience. People can truly suck sometimes. I'm not sure what happened, but don't let their behavior ruin your time with your grandson. They are so not worth it. People like that have no place on your radar. You're a wonderful person and I'm sure an amazing grandma. Screw those people Wink

Hugs to you *hugs*
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-03-2016, 12:14 AM
(25-03-2016 08:00 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Humiliation is a fucking bitch. I have just had the most humiliating experience of my life. I was so upset (on the inside, I did not let it show) that I left the place my grandson and I were at. People fucking suck. I was so mortified by this couple's behavior that I cried all the way home. I didn't let my gs see but I still have tears flowing. I'm so glad he is only 5 as he was clueless to what happened.

*BIG bear hug*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
26-03-2016, 07:43 AM
(25-03-2016 08:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 08:00 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I am so mortified I can't even consider telling the story on an anonymous website. I hate people, I really do. I literally feel sick.

This is why I haven't admitted anger in 3 decades now. It literally makes me feel sick.

Hug Thank you. Hugs you back.

26-03-2016, 07:45 AM
(25-03-2016 08:07 PM)carol Wrote:  Hug
I am sorry
feel better
Hug

HugHugHug For all of you. I appreciate your kindness.

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post