• 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2016, 07:53 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(26-03-2016 07:45 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 08:07 PM)carol Wrote:  Hug
I am sorry
feel better
Hug

HugHugHug For all of you. I appreciate your kindness.

Hug
The best revenge is to have a wonderful, happy life-fuck them....
Today is a new day, go out there and be shiny fabulous..the obnoxious 'whoever they were" are not worth your time.

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
26-03-2016, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2016 08:48 PM by edbaldwin.)
I've spent a lot of time recently crying over my mom and grandma. For anyone else I've lost I've been able to accept that death is a part of life. I grieve for a while then it gets easier. My life will not be the same without them. I don't think I'll ever be okay with it. Even typing this is more than I can take without feeling like it's hard to breath from the weight on my chest.
In a short span I lost my grandmother. Then 14 months later my mom died. Only months later my younger brother died from drinking his liver bad. A couple months later my youngest brother killed himself.
Thanks for letting me share that here.
26-03-2016, 08:54 PM
(26-03-2016 08:33 PM)edbaldwin Wrote:  I've spent a lot of time recently crying over my mom and grandma. For anyone else I've lost I've been able to accept that death is a part of life. I grieve for a while then it gets easier. My life will not be the same without them. I don't think I'll ever be okay with it. Even typing this is more than I can take without feeling like it's hard to breath from the weight on my chest.
In a short span I lost my grandmother. Then 14 months later my mom died. Only months later my younger brother died from drinking his liver bad. A couple months later my youngest brother killed himself.

Oh, man, that's just too much. All you can do is put one foot in front of the other, and even if it doesn't feel OK now, it will get less painful over time.

Take as much comfort as you can from good memories.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2016, 09:09 PM
(26-03-2016 08:33 PM)edbaldwin Wrote:  I've spent a lot of time recently crying over my mom and grandma. For anyone else I've lost I've been able to accept that death is a part of life. I grieve for a while then it gets easier. My life will not be the same without them. I don't think I'll ever be okay with it. Even typing this is more than I can take without feeling like it's hard to breath from the weight on my chest.

Hug So sorry you are dealing with all of that. I lost my dad and grandma fairly close to together too. You never forget them, but it does get easier to deal with over time even though it might not feel like it now.
26-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Ed, that's what I call a shit sandwich Sad
For me, it helps to talk and type it out. Share whenever you feel the need, we will be here.
26-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Gasp

Ed, that's so sad. Hang in there. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-03-2016, 02:18 AM
Hug
27-03-2016, 05:17 AM
Thank you for the kind words and hugs.
[+] 3 users Like edbaldwin's post
27-03-2016, 05:21 AM
Heart RE: The Official Crying Thread

No one deserves this. No one. I am so sorry.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
27-03-2016, 11:18 AM
(27-03-2016 05:17 AM)edbaldwin Wrote:  Thank you for the kind words and hugs.

We are here ..... always. Grieving is a lonely process in the beginning especially and no one can tell you how to do it its as individual as a tailor made suit. As you progress it is my earnest hope that you will gain the comfort I did in knowing that my relatives started as star dust and to star dust they will return, everything will be recycled back in to the universe until the expansion nullifies everything. All the best my friendHug