The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(26-03-2016 08:33 PM)edbaldwin Wrote:  I've spent a lot of time recently crying over my mom and grandma. For anyone else I've lost I've been able to accept that death is a part of life. I grieve for a while then it gets easier. My life will not be the same without them. I don't think I'll ever be okay with it. Even typing this is more than I can take without feeling like it's hard to breath from the weight on my chest.
In a short span I lost my grandmother. Then 14 months later my mom died. Only months later my younger brother died from drinking his liver bad. A couple months later my youngest brother killed himself.
Thanks for letting me share that here.
I'm sorry for your loss. It's more than one should have to suffer.

*Big hug*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2016, 02:50 PM
(26-03-2016 08:33 PM)edbaldwin Wrote:  I've spent a lot of time recently crying over my mom and grandma. For anyone else I've lost I've been able to accept that death is a part of life. I grieve for a while then it gets easier. My life will not be the same without them. I don't think I'll ever be okay with it. Even typing this is more than I can take without feeling like it's hard to breath from the weight on my chest.
In a short span I lost my grandmother. Then 14 months later my mom died. Only months later my younger brother died from drinking his liver bad. A couple months later my youngest brother killed himself.
Thanks for letting me share that here.

I'm so sorry your grief is unrelenting. I wish there was something I could say or do to help but I know there isn't really. (((hugs))) I would suggest grief counseling because you've been hit very hard with multiple losses and there no shame in seeking help with this. I would and have gone in the past. I think people fear getting mental health check-ups because of the stigma but they are a really good thing to do for oneself. Maybe it will help.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
17-04-2016, 12:05 PM
It's been pouring rain for the last three hours. New water spots are showing up on the ceiling and the walls. The window upstairs is leaking even though it's been boarded up. Rain is forecast for the next several days.

The garage is leaking too so there's nowhere to put things to try to salvage it.

This is a nightmare. My son is now looking at three deductibles and we are looking at two, at least. Every visit from an insurance adjuster is another deductible.

No help has been called in from FEMA or anywhere else. We can't keep missing work...I don't even know what to do or where to start. This is going to take months to fix...if ever.

We are hoping the roof/ceiling doesn't cave in. But that hope is fading.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
17-04-2016, 12:09 PM
(17-04-2016 12:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's been pouring rain for the last three hours. New water spots are showing up on the ceiling and the walls. The window upstairs is leaking even though it's been boarded up. Rain is forecast for the next several days.

The garage is leaking too so there's nowhere to put things to try to salvage it.

This is a nightmare. My son is now looking at three deductibles and we are looking at two, at least. Every visit from an insurance adjuster is another deductible.

No help has been called in from FEMA or anywhere else. We can't keep missing work...I don't even know what to do or where to start. This is going to take months to fix...if ever.

I'm so sorry that it just doesn't stop. (T_T)

*BIG BEAR HUG!*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-04-2016, 12:32 PM
(17-04-2016 12:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's been pouring rain for the last three hours. New water spots are showing up on the ceiling and the walls. The window upstairs is leaking even though it's been boarded up. Rain is forecast for the next several days.

Can you get a storage unit to put your stuff in and go to a hotel? That's sounds really bad. Water damage is awful.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
17-04-2016, 01:00 PM
(17-04-2016 12:32 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Can you get a storage unit to put your stuff in and go to a hotel? That's sounds really bad. Water damage is awful.

We have three dogs, a cat, and two parrots...what hotel is going to take us?

We'll get through it. We have considered a storage unit...hell, we may end up living in one. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-04-2016, 02:26 PM

Woah !! I wasn't aware of a severe weather problem in the USA at the moment, you poor thing, it totally sucks. Big hugs to you Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
17-04-2016, 11:46 PM
(17-04-2016 01:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-04-2016 12:32 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Can you get a storage unit to put your stuff in and go to a hotel? That's sounds really bad. Water damage is awful.

We have three dogs, a cat, and two parrots...what hotel is going to take us?

We'll get through it. We have considered a storage unit...hell, we may end up living in one. Undecided

Sorry Anj Sad Heart Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-04-2016, 01:51 PM
I'm so stressed with school. I've been losing interest lately. I don't mind learning about science or math, but the other things haven't been capturing mu interest. It's really ridiculous being around religion every day with my only refuge being my room. My brain is too worried to be concerned about school and it's really tough. Lately, I've been needing to spend time at home away from school. I can relax at home and work at a comfortable pace. However, at school, I am miserable. I don't know why. Yeah, I get scared at home sometimes because I don't want to get scolded at for not keeping the sabbath or not being religious, but I don't have a bunch of other work piling on me. The school work that doesn't interest me juelst feels like a burden. Also, I'm in the choir at my school. I don't pay attention to the words so much anymore.

I don't know why I'm so stressed at school.
19-04-2016, 01:57 PM
(19-04-2016 01:51 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I'm so stressed with school. I've been losing interest lately. I don't mind learning about science or math, but the other things haven't been capturing mu interest. It's really ridiculous being around religion every day with my only refuge being my room. My brain is too worried to be concerned about school and it's really tough. Lately, I've been needing to spend time at home away from school. I can relax at home and work at a comfortable pace. However, at school, I am miserable. I don't know why. Yeah, I get scared at home sometimes because I don't want to get scolded at for not keeping the sabbath or not being religious, but I don't have a bunch of other work piling on me. The school work that doesn't interest me juelst feels like a burden. Also, I'm in the choir at my school. I don't pay attention to the words so much anymore.

I don't know why I'm so stressed at school.

Everyone has their ups and downs. Being stressed by idiots is a good sign - sign that you're *not* an idiot Smile You got other stuff going on? Family life OK? If your home life is stressful or there's some big thing bothering you that you haven't yet faced, then that can be expressed by e.g. schoolwork going to shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post