The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(09-06-2016 05:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 04:42 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So, I'm supposed to go with my mom tomorrow after work to look at headstones and pick something for dad. Really do not want to go.

There is nothing anyone can say, no story I could write, no monument or marker we could erect that would make it okay that I don't have a dad anymore.

Not looking forward to Father's Day either. There is no father's day anymore, far as I'm concerned. Sad

Do it for your mom. This will help with closure for her. It's her version of the necklace you had made for yourself.

Be supportive. One headstone cannot sum up a person's life or how much they are missed but for some people they are a very important symbol.

You can do this.

It's more something she's just wanting to get over with, but still, yeah I hear ya. Me and her can struggle through together to do it.

My necklace stuff hasn't really given me closure, either. Not sure what will or if anything will. I mean, he wasn't even 60 years old. He was too young to go and he was one of those people who was always moving, always working, always doing something. People like that are supposed to hang around for a long time. That's what you expect. And then for them to just be gone. It's not right, and it isn't fair.

It isn't fair that my daughter lost a positive male role model in her life and now she's stuck with her shitty-ass dad who's consumed with controlling her and just being an ass in general. It isn't fair that he never got to retire like he'd been talking about so often in those last years because he'd worked so fucking hard his whole life. And you know, I don't know that I can ever have closure because of those things.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 02:30 PM
My Father is dying has only a few hours possibly a day at most, comfortable on diamorphine and Rohypnol though which is good. we were really close I feel lost and keep crying which I feel bad about as he's had a good life and its his time to go.
11-06-2016, 02:33 PM
(11-06-2016 02:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  My Father is dying has only a few hours possibly a day at most, comfortable on diamorphine and Rohypnol though which is good. we were really close I feel lost and keep crying which I feel bad about as he's had a good life and its his time to go.

Sorry for your loss Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
11-06-2016, 02:42 PM
(11-06-2016 02:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 02:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  My Father is dying has only a few hours possibly a day at most, comfortable on diamorphine and Rohypnol though which is good. we were really close I feel lost and keep crying which I feel bad about as he's had a good life and its his time to go.

Sorry for your loss Sad
Thanks jdog
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-06-2016, 02:46 PM

Hug

I'm so sorry. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
11-06-2016, 03:07 PM

I am very sorry. It's not easy to watch someone fade away from your life. Big hugs across the pond to you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-06-2016, 03:11 PM
I'm sorry adey for this hard time. Wish I could give you a hug for real.
Be gentle with yourself and your close ones.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
11-06-2016, 03:14 PM
adey Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
11-06-2016, 05:35 PM

HeartHeartHeart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Sorry to see this. Hug