The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(11-06-2016 02:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  My Father is dying has only a few hours possibly a day at most, comfortable on diamorphine and Rohypnol though which is good. we were really close I feel lost and keep crying which I feel bad about as he's had a good life and its his time to go.

Sad
Hug Heart

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 06:37 PM
(11-06-2016 02:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  My Father is dying has only a few hours possibly a day at most, comfortable on diamorphine and Rohypnol though which is good. we were really close I feel lost and keep crying which I feel bad about as he's had a good life and its his time to go.

I'm sorry to read you are going through a difficult time.Heart Hug

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
12-06-2016, 05:22 AM
Adey- my thoughts are with you. There are no words that can make it better...so sorry.

I wish more people cared about the earth as much as they care about who they believe created it
12-06-2016, 08:03 AM
[Image: 216287_1991894597717_7858875_n_zpsdsnj42zw.jpg]

35 years ago today. How was I to know that three years later my new husband would be dead and life would throw me into directions I had never even considered. I was happy that night, and so young. sigh...sob

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
12-06-2016, 08:07 AM

I'm sorry to hear that Adey; I lost my father a bit more than a month ago and I know what you're going through.

Be sure to be next to him holding his hand when he goes,so that the last thing he'll see will be the face of a beloved one.

I wish you lots of strength, mate.
12-06-2016, 08:08 AM
(12-06-2016 08:07 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  

I'm sorry to hear that Adey; I lost my father a bit more than a month ago and I know what you're going through.

Be sure to be next to him holding his hand when he goes,so that the last thing he'll see will be the face of a beloved one.

I am sorry for your loss.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-06-2016, 08:12 AM
(11-06-2016 06:20 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  

Sad
Hug Heart

Hug
I'm sorry you and your family are going through this.
12-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Thank you all so much for your support everyone. Amazingly dad is still going although he is unconscious and fairly peaceful now thanks to the meds. I'm exhausted but cannot rest or sleep I had no idea of the physical toll near death of a loved one exerts on you. Thanks once again Adey x
12-06-2016, 08:18 AM
(12-06-2016 08:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Thank you all so much for your support everyone. Amazingly dad is still going although he is unconscious and fairly peaceful now thanks to the meds. I'm exhausted but cannot rest or sleep I had no idea of the physical toll near death of a loved one exerts on you. Thanks once again Adey x

Get what rest you can even if it's just closing your eyes for a few minutes. Make sure you eat and take in plenty of fluids. You are dealing with something that is emotionally, mentally, and physically draining. Take care of yourself. More hugs.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-06-2016, 08:27 AM
(12-06-2016 08:07 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  

My condolences. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]