The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(07-08-2015 10:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  If I can hazard a guess, he's playing on itsNOTmeitsyou, and it just didn't come across well.

Thump is a good guy--I'm sure that is what he meant.

Yeah, He seems like good people, so I was confused. I was having a hard time imagining anyone on here (trolls excluded) being rude in a thread like this.

Much of my childhood was in the 90s, when "psych" and "NOT" were popular endings to sarcastic sentences.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
07-08-2015, 11:45 AM
(07-08-2015 09:21 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 01:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  One of my good friends has a roommate. Sherrif came to their door and said he died.

She doesn't know how to tell her son (he's 5).

A few weeks ago, when my father was killed in an accident, my nephew who is 6 didn't really understand. As I was driving him up to the hospital to see his mom (who was also in the crash) I had to find the words to explain to him why his grandpa wasn't coming home. Losing my father was sudden and difficult, but having to help a 6 year old come to the realization that he is gone forever nearly broke me.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
07-08-2015, 11:47 AM
(07-08-2015 10:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:44 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  WTF?

If I can hazard a guess, he's playing on itsNOTmeitsyou, and it just didn't come across well.

(07-08-2015 10:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  If I can hazard a guess, he's playing on itsNOTmeitsyou, and it just didn't come across well.

Thump is a good guy--I'm sure that is what he meant.

(07-08-2015 10:48 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks. People usually shorten my username to itsnot or notme.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I'd never be a dick like that. I didn't think of the whole 90s Wayne's World thing. I should think more and post less.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2015, 11:49 AM
(07-08-2015 11:47 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

(07-08-2015 10:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Thump is a good guy--I'm sure that is what he meant.

(07-08-2015 10:48 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks. People usually shorten my username to itsnot or notme.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I'd never be a dick like that. I didn't think of the whole 90s Wayne's World thing. I should think more and post less.

It's all good. Hug

I didn't think about my username being shortened, but I didn't think you were being a dick. If anything, I thought maybe you had left your account logged in somewhere and someone else was being a dick. Glad we cleared that up, though.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
16-08-2015, 12:30 AM
The loss of my grandmother still brings me to tears, even though I consider myself far along in the grief process. But, maybe grief is a life long process, not sure. I learned that two people I was once friends with online passed away, and I cried...mainly because for the one person, I wished we hadn't argued so often, and had reconciled. But, it is what it is.

I don't feel that crying is a bad thing like I used to think...it's good to get out those feelings.

For everyone going through trying times in this thread, hugs. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
23-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Cried this whole weekend, pretty much, off and on. I'm wondering if 'that time of the month' is fast approaching. Unsure

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
23-08-2015, 04:45 PM
(23-08-2015 04:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Cried this whole weekend, pretty much, off and on. I'm wondering if 'that time of the month' is fast approaching. Unsure

Aunt Flow is a dreadful bitch.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
23-08-2015, 04:46 PM
(23-08-2015 04:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Cried this whole weekend, pretty much, off and on. I'm wondering if 'that time of the month' is fast approaching. Unsure

Hug Yeah, sometimes I will get particularly bitchy or grouchy or whatever and then will wonder what on earth's wrong with me and then here comes Aunt Flo and it's like... oh, it's you. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-08-2015, 04:48 PM
(23-08-2015 04:45 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

Aunt Flow is a dreadful bitch.

lol!

I've also noticed I'm more...um...amorous right before her ''visit.'' Which can be a good thing, but mixed with crying...not so much. Laugh out load

23-08-2015, 04:49 PM

Hug I'm getting mine in a few days too Sadcryface2 Well, at least it's an excuse to eat chocolate Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post