The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(14-06-2016 02:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My amazing funny eccentric loving loyal dad died last night. I'm crushed and it really really hurts. Weeping

Your pain touches us all and we mourn with you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2016, 09:18 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that, Adey. Sad Thinking of you. Hug

14-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Thank you everyone I really appreciate all your messages it means a lot and really helps me.
I am not in a good space right now all kinds of fucked up thoughts in my head im so tired but cannot sleep and the pain is unimaginable I never dreamed it could be so bad as this. I never realised it was like this. But I thank you and I'm so grateful for all of you.
Lots of love Adey xxx
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-06-2016, 12:48 PM
I'm sorry it hurts bad man. There's no manual for it, no schedule. Some time in the next while you will hit a plateau, things will be a little better. That's how it goes for me anyway, seems to be a common thing. Be easy on yourself, keep that thought in your head.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
14-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-06-2016, 12:55 PM
(14-06-2016 12:48 PM)skyking Wrote:  I'm sorry it hurts bad man. There's no manual for it, no schedule. Some time in the next while you will hit a plateau, things will be a little better. That's how it goes for me anyway, seems to be a common thing. Be easy on yourself, keep that thought in your head.

Thank you so much skyking you are a good man. Respect to you
14-06-2016, 01:52 PM
I'm so sorry; definite condolences Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
14-06-2016, 01:59 PM
(14-06-2016 12:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Thank you everyone I really appreciate all your messages it means a lot and really helps me.
I am not in a good space right now all kinds of fucked up thoughts in my head im so tired but cannot sleep and the pain is unimaginable I never dreamed it could be so bad as this. I never realised it was like this. But I thank you and I'm so grateful for all of you.
Lots of love Adey xxx

Yes, it sucks big time. The first few days are worst. It is a normal process though, and you'll get your thoughts back under control soon, and your feelings some time later. So sorry you have to deal with this. The offer stands - if you feel out of sorts and crazy, drop me a PM. I understand.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-06-2016, 02:17 PM
(14-06-2016 02:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My amazing funny eccentric loving loyal dad died last night. I'm crushed and it really really hurts. Weeping

Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
14-06-2016, 03:57 PM
I keep calling for my dad like a goddamn child, like I want him back etc. For fucks sake I'm 48 I should be dealing with this better, I'm so fucking weak I should be shot.