The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(14-06-2016 12:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Thank you everyone I really appreciate all your messages it means a lot and really helps me.
I am not in a good space right now all kinds of fucked up thoughts in my head im so tired but cannot sleep and the pain is unimaginable I never dreamed it could be so bad as this. I never realised it was like this. But I thank you and I'm so grateful for all of you.
Lots of love Adey xxx

I'm with you mate. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2016, 09:16 PM
(14-06-2016 09:00 PM)skyking Wrote:  If I see any of you in person, I don't care when, we'll share a real hug and a tear for Erik.

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Poor Erik, it makes me very grateful that my dad had a long productive life, I'm sorry for my insane self pity yesterday I feel a little better today.
15-06-2016, 06:56 AM
(15-06-2016 06:52 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Poor Erik, it makes me very grateful that my dad had a long productive life, I'm sorry for my insane self pity yesterday I feel a little better today.

Don't be sorry. We all understand. You suffered terribly and we felt it with you. I speak for myself here, but I hold you dear and care a great deal. You take time to grieve. I am so sorry for your loss. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-06-2016, 07:02 AM
(15-06-2016 06:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 06:52 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Poor Erik, it makes me very grateful that my dad had a long productive life, I'm sorry for my insane self pity yesterday I feel a little better today.

Don't be sorry. We all understand. You suffered terribly and we felt it with you. I speak for myself here, but I hold you dear and care a great deal. You take time to grieve. I am so sorry for your loss. Sad
Thank you my friend the feeling is mutualHug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-06-2016, 07:07 AM
More hugs for you today, Adey

*HUGS*

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-06-2016, 09:21 AM
(15-06-2016 07:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  More hugs for you today, Adey

*HUGS*

Thanks jenny, I was feeling relatively good but for some fucked up reason I'm back to square one. I just cannot control this and that's driving me nuts. I'm trying to be grateful for all the amazing times and wonderful life experiences I shared with dad but sorrow keeps getting in the way.
15-06-2016, 09:43 AM
(15-06-2016 09:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  More hugs for you today, Adey

*HUGS*

Thanks jenny, I was feeling relatively good but for some fucked up reason I'm back to square one. I just cannot control this and that's driving me nuts. I'm trying to be grateful for all the amazing times and wonderful life experiences I shared with dad but sorrow keeps getting in the way.

It's a very normal part of the grieving process. I remember feeling that way myself when I lost my dad. Take it one day at a time and lean on friends and family. Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
15-06-2016, 09:45 AM
It's going to be an emotional roller coaster for awhile. Just roll with it, as best you can.
15-06-2016, 09:52 AM
(15-06-2016 06:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

What this sweet fellow has said, Adey.
You can't control it, you gotta roll with it. On a practical note, please drink plenty of water. It seems to leak out unexpectedly and that's OK. Don't forget to eat something too.