The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(15-06-2016 09:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  More hugs for you today, Adey

*HUGS*

Thanks jenny, I was feeling relatively good but for some fucked up reason I'm back to square one. I just cannot control this and that's driving me nuts. I'm trying to be grateful for all the amazing times and wonderful life experiences I shared with dad but sorrow keeps getting in the way.

It'll be that way for a while. I also found the fact that it can't be controlled most disturbing. It is best though not to try to control it - one way or another, you are going to go through it. It's actually more a physical thing than a mental one. There will be many triggers that send you for a spin when you had been ok. A scent, a color, an item, a date - anything can be a trigger. The good thing is that the individual triggers fade after you have experienced them a few times. You'll get through it, like everyone says, just roll with it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-06-2016, 07:31 PM
I've been drinkibg toi much. There were tears in the porcelain god's mouth this time. '

I;m so tired,,,,,

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
22-06-2016, 07:42 PM
(22-06-2016 07:31 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I've been drinkibg toi much. There were tears in the porcelain god's mouth this time. '

I;m so tired,,,,,

Hug You can change all this. You're strong enough to do it, I know you are.
22-06-2016, 08:23 PM
(22-06-2016 07:31 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I've been drinkibg toi much. There were tears in the porcelain god's mouth this time. '

I;m so tired,,,,,

Please, don't fall in, head first! It'll leave dents in your shoulders that will give the undertaker fits! J/K, I hope you get to a better psychological place, soon. Yes
22-06-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm crying for those who think Mac n cheese is a meal. Weeping

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
22-06-2016, 09:11 PM
(22-06-2016 08:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm crying for those who think Mac n cheese is a meal. Weeping

I know that this will cause shudders throughout part of the reading constituency here, but we don't serve Mac n cheese in our household. At ALL. Back when we were low on money, we used it as a side dish, but even then I didn't like that. We go to the local farmer's market for our vegies, and use other sources for our sustenance that have good foods.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Mac and cheese has been my go-to comfort food for years...though I eat it less and less now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-06-2016, 10:35 PM
(22-06-2016 08:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm crying for those who think Mac n cheese is a meal. Weeping

If you eat enough of it it is Wink We had it growing up. Mac n cheese with some steamed broccoli as a side.
22-06-2016, 10:36 PM
I cry when I pluck my nose hairs.
22-06-2016, 10:39 PM
(15-06-2016 06:52 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Poor Erik, it makes me very grateful that my dad had a long productive life, I'm sorry for my insane self pity yesterday I feel a little better today.

I'm glad you are doing a little better, adey. Each day things get a little easier. *Hugs*