The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
hugs. We always second-guess how we do with our pet family, and often it is because they are unable to tell us what hurts, what's wrong. Lots of guessing going on there Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
24-06-2016, 09:29 AM
I keep hearing my dads voice I know its impossible but its there clear as day external not internal, I think I had better go see my doctor this isn't normal, largely very scary
24-06-2016, 09:34 AM
yes you should go. No need to suffer that my friend.
24-06-2016, 08:09 PM
(23-06-2016 07:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 06:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, at least there's no downside. Big Grin

I still feel terrible. But she is eating and drinking like normal. I thought she was moping around a bit because the house is torn up and her bed isn't in it's usual spot. My son just came by and gave me half the money for the surgery...that's a huge help. She is technically his dog. She stayed here when he moved so she could remain in her home with her buddies. And she wouldn't have gotten along with his girlfriend's dog.

I took our Maltese in a couple of weeks ago for a tooth cleaning at the Vet. Got a bunch of grief about bad teeth (which had to be pulled). These dogs are really my wife's- I just get stuck taking them to the vet because I am retired now. I had no sign (except for bad breath) that she had a problem. I'll be taking the chihuahua in next week, and it'll likely be the same deal, with all the guilt tripping from the vet. I spent a lot of time on travel when I had a job, and now I get to reap the grim harvest of dogs sick from not having their teeth brushed on a regular basis. I was out of town for years on and off over the last two decades, and the paint on my car is toast because my family didn't even wash, let alone wax it, while I was gone. Drove it into the ground, and wrecked it, yes. Wash it? Pfft. I'm more concerned about the little doggy's health than the paint on the car, just saying that a lot of things that need getting done don't get done while I'm out of town.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-06-2016, 08:15 PM
(24-06-2016 09:29 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I keep hearing my dads voice I know its impossible but its there clear as day external not internal, I think I had better go see my doctor this isn't normal, largely very scary

It's not uncommon to hear, see or feel someone you lost. If it still happens after several months have passed it's abnormal.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-06-2016, 08:58 PM
(24-06-2016 08:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 07:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still feel terrible. But she is eating and drinking like normal. I thought she was moping around a bit because the house is torn up and her bed isn't in it's usual spot. My son just came by and gave me half the money for the surgery...that's a huge help. She is technically his dog. She stayed here when he moved so she could remain in her home with her buddies. And she wouldn't have gotten along with his girlfriend's dog.

I took our Maltese in a couple of weeks ago for a tooth cleaning at the Vet. Got a bunch of grief about bad teeth (which had to be pulled). These dogs are really my wife's- I just get stuck taking them to the vet because I am retired now. I had no sign (except for bad breath) that she had a problem. I'll be taking the chihuahua in next week, and it'll likely be the same deal, with all the guilt tripping from the vet. I spent a lot of time on travel when I had a job, and now I get to reap the grim harvest of dogs sick from not having their teeth brushed on a regular basis. I was out of town for years on and off over the last two decades, and the paint on my car is toast because my family didn't even wash, let alone wax it, while I was gone. Drove it into the ground, and wrecked it, yes. Wash it? Pfft. I'm more concerned about the little doggy's health than the paint on the car, just saying that a lot of things that need getting done don't get done while I'm out of town.

Chopper had bad teeth...two professional cleanings and special gel from the vet didn't make them better. Undecided

Karm's are good and Lady didn't need a cleaning till recently and she's nine.

But I am the only one capable (or so it seems) of bathing the dogs or performing any other grooming on them. I also am the one who brushes the cat...but he loves it. I do get help with cleaning one of the two parrot cages...how nice. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Testing disregard.
25-06-2016, 06:23 AM
(24-06-2016 08:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 08:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I took our Maltese in a couple of weeks ago for a tooth cleaning at the Vet. Got a bunch of grief about bad teeth (which had to be pulled). These dogs are really my wife's- I just get stuck taking them to the vet because I am retired now. I had no sign (except for bad breath) that she had a problem. I'll be taking the chihuahua in next week, and it'll likely be the same deal, with all the guilt tripping from the vet. I spent a lot of time on travel when I had a job, and now I get to reap the grim harvest of dogs sick from not having their teeth brushed on a regular basis. I was out of town for years on and off over the last two decades, and the paint on my car is toast because my family didn't even wash, let alone wax it, while I was gone. Drove it into the ground, and wrecked it, yes. Wash it? Pfft. I'm more concerned about the little doggy's health than the paint on the car, just saying that a lot of things that need getting done don't get done while I'm out of town.

Chopper had bad teeth...two professional cleanings and special gel from the vet didn't make them better. Undecided

But I am the only one capable (or so it seems) of bathing the dogs or performing any other grooming on them. I also am the one who brushes the cat...but he loves it. I do get help with cleaning one of the two parrot cages...how nice. Dodgy
I hope everything works out well I'm sure you must be anxious what with chopper passing not so long ago, I'm sending lots of love your way
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-06-2016, 06:53 AM
(25-06-2016 06:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 08:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Chopper had bad teeth...two professional cleanings and special gel from the vet didn't make them better. Undecided

I hope everything works out well I'm sure you must be anxious what with chopper passing not so long ago, I'm sending lots of love your way

Thank you, I am quite anxious about it. I appreciate you understanding that...especially with all you are dealing with...hugs and strength your way. Be kind to yourself. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-06-2016, 12:01 PM
(25-06-2016 06:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I hope everything works out well I'm sure you must be anxious what with chopper passing not so long ago, I'm sending lots of love your way

Thank you, I am quite anxious about it. I appreciate you understanding that...especially with all you are dealing with...hugs and strength your way. Be kind to yourself. Heart
My dad taught me never to be stingy or mean especially in terms of caring about people and how they feel. How can I refuse his legacy? Besides I really like and appreciate you. Thanks for your care and concern it means a lot
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post