The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 03:13 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(27-06-2016 10:24 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Can anyone spare a hug? My mother died this afternoon in hospital (old age plus a late-winter flu that she never fullly recovered from). I've been trying to keep busy all evening, collecting her belongings from the hospital and notifying relatives and making funeral arrangements and uncluttering her room at home, but now I'm just sitting here exhausted and numb all over. Sad
My dear Astreja, I am so sorry, I can empathize with you because my dad died two weeks ago I wish I could climb through the internet and give you a hug. Please PM me if you need to chat. Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2016, 03:14 AM
(27-06-2016 10:24 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Can anyone spare a hug? My mother died this afternoon in hospital (old age plus a late-winter flu that she never fullly recovered from). I've been trying to keep busy all evening, collecting her belongings from the hospital and notifying relatives and making funeral arrangements and uncluttering her room at home, but now I'm just sitting here exhausted and numb all over. Sad
My dear Astreja, I am so sorry, I can empathize with you because my dad died two weeks ago I wish I could climb through the internet and give you a hug. Please PM me if you need to chat. Hug
28-06-2016, 03:17 AM
I'm so sorry, I can empathize with you because my father died two weeks ago please pm me if you need a chat. Hug
28-06-2016, 03:18 AM
I'm so sorry, I can empathize with you because my father died two weeks ago please pm me if you need a chat. Hug
28-06-2016, 03:21 AM
Bloody phone, sorry for the triple post folks
28-06-2016, 06:30 AM

Here, have three hugs.

Hug Hug Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
28-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Sorry to see that your mother died. Hug
28-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Astreja, I know what you're going through; I wish you lots of strength and send you lots of hugs...
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
28-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Thank you, everyone, for the hugs and kind words. Getting a good night's sleep and taking the day off work definitely helped.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2016, 06:56 PM
(28-06-2016 06:48 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Thank you, everyone, for the hugs and kind words. Getting a good night's sleep and taking the day off work definitely helped.

More hugs. Take care of yourself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat