The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
Dang, are we all on the same schedule? I'm expecting her quite soon as well. Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
23-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Laugh out load this would not be the time for a new troll to come to the forum Evil_monster
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
23-08-2015, 04:51 PM
(23-08-2015 04:46 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 04:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Cried this whole weekend, pretty much, off and on. I'm wondering if 'that time of the month' is fast approaching. Unsure

Hug Yeah, sometimes I will get particularly bitchy or grouchy or whatever and then will wonder what on earth's wrong with me and then here comes Aunt Flo and it's like... oh, it's you. Dodgy
lolololol Laugh out load

It's really annoying. There are some months, I hardly can tell she's on her way, but other months....ick. Sadcryface

(23-08-2015 04:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 04:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Cried this whole weekend, pretty much, off and on. I'm wondering if 'that time of the month' is fast approaching. Unsure

Hug I'm getting mine in a few days too Sadcryface2 Well, at least it's an excuse to eat chocolate Big Grin

Yes, that's true too. My desire for sex and chocolate...goes way up! Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
24-08-2015, 11:02 AM
I gave the heave-ho to that bitch years ago. BESTEST BEST thing I ever did.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
24-08-2015, 11:46 AM
*Backs out of thread very slowly without making eye contact.*
[+] 8 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-08-2015, 07:32 PM
(09-05-2015 08:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude to my right dropped dead 2 years ago now. Cause of death: dropping dead. I miss my brother Bill.

[Image: bobandbill.jpg]

I still fucking cry for the actuary.

#sigh
24-08-2015, 08:30 PM
(23-08-2015 04:50 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Dang, are we all on the same schedule? I'm expecting her quite soon as well. Undecided

I will show solidarity by eating chocolate this week. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
24-08-2015, 09:37 PM
(24-08-2015 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 08:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude to my right dropped dead 2 years ago now. Cause of death: dropping dead. I miss my brother Bill.

[Image: bobandbill.jpg]

I still fucking cry for the actuary.

Heart ya Girly.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Shitty day, and it's not even over. Threw up this morning from anxiety of going back to work after vacation. Did horribly at work as expected. Came home and went to answer the door for the guy delivering groceries and fell down some stairs. Propped open the door to help him haul them all in, certain I didn't turn my back from the door for a moment, pretty sure one of my cats escaped. I'm just going to go to a corner and cry for the rest of the day.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
25-08-2015, 04:48 PM
(25-08-2015 04:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Shitty day, and it's not even over. Threw up this morning from anxiety of going back to work after vacation. Did horribly at work as expected. Came home and went to answer the door for the guy delivering groceries and fell down some stairs. Propped open the door to help him haul them all in, certain I didn't turn my back from the door for a moment, pretty sure one of my cats escaped. I'm just going to go to a corner and cry for the rest of the day.

Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post