The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
Thankyou to all I would be genuinely lost without you. I spent today in a very depressed funk and went to dads grave where I just cuddled up to the earth and lay there for what seemed like a few minutes but ended up being two hours and I have no idea where the time went.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 06:54 AM
(07-07-2016 06:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Thankyou to all I would be genuinely lost without you. I spent today in a very depressed funk and went to dads grave where I just cuddled up to the earth and lay there for what seemed like a few minutes but ended up being two hours and I have no idea where the time went.

Hug
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
12-07-2016, 04:42 AM
I'm really struggling with the finality of death at the moment, on the one hand its quite comforting to know that once dead you revert to the state of non existence no burning or suffering for eternity and no sitting at the foot of Jesus getting bored for all eternity but knowing I will never ever see hear speak too or hug my dear old dad again fills me with such profound sorrow its hard to avoid getting sucked into a soft theist position by well meaning Christian friends and acquaintances. Sad
12-07-2016, 04:26 PM
(12-07-2016 04:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm really struggling with the finality of death at the moment, on the one hand its quite comforting to know that once dead you revert to the state of non existence no burning or suffering for eternity and no sitting at the foot of Jesus getting bored for all eternity but knowing I will never ever see hear speak too or hug my dear old dad again fills me with such profound sorrow its hard to avoid getting sucked into a soft theist position by well meaning Christian friends and acquaintances. Sad

I am sorry you are struggling and hurt. The death of a loved one takes a while to get used to. Not that you stop missing them...but you stop letting the sorrow rule your day.

More hugs and love your way. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-07-2016, 06:16 PM
We're all here for you, adey. Lots of hugs.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-07-2016, 12:37 AM
(12-07-2016 04:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm really struggling with the finality of death at the moment, on the one hand its quite comforting to know that once dead you revert to the state of non existence no burning or suffering for eternity and no sitting at the foot of Jesus getting bored for all eternity but knowing I will never ever see hear speak too or hug my dear old dad again fills me with such profound sorrow its hard to avoid getting sucked into a soft theist position by well meaning Christian friends and acquaintances. Sad

I've had to struggle with this... the person being gone... too... but you know. Actually you were lucky to know him, lucky to live with him, to learn from him. All the stuff he taught you, all the times you go do something that you used to do with him - he's the reason for those things. He's dead but his memory, his influence, is still there.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-07-2016, 11:45 AM
The guy at the Starbucks I go to reminds me of Nishi Sad Just really missing him.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-07-2016, 11:58 AM
(17-07-2016 11:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  The guy at the Starbucks I go to reminds me of Nishi Sad Just really missing him.

Hug
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
22-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Really depressed today. Sadcryface

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
22-07-2016, 09:59 AM
(22-07-2016 09:48 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Really depressed today. Sadcryface

[Image: bearhug_zps5kqkvfbj.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post