RE: The Official Crying Thread
Thanks, everybody. Hug

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
26-07-2016, 09:07 AM
(26-07-2016 07:46 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 07:23 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m very sorry to hear it.
Can I ask if it was a boating accident or were they swimming? Since I’m around water all the time I have a long list of what not to do when I teach small boat handling and rescue diving.

Swimming. I think that a strong undercurrent got the boys, then got Harlin when he tried to help them. Sad

That is such a tragic story.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-07-2016, 09:48 AM
(26-07-2016 07:46 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 07:23 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m very sorry to hear it.
Can I ask if it was a boating accident or were they swimming? Since I’m around water all the time I have a long list of what not to do when I teach small boat handling and rescue diving.

Swimming. I think that a strong undercurrent got the boys, then got Harlin when he tried to help them. Sad

A total tragedy. I'm so sorry please have a hug on me Hug Stay strong my friend Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
26-07-2016, 05:21 PM
(26-07-2016 09:06 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thanks, everybody. Hug

Ditto on this.

Hug

It hurts, but but that's the way it goes.

Why? Just because.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
26-07-2016, 09:03 PM
(26-07-2016 09:06 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thanks, everybody. Hug

It does get better. Don't know when but I know that it does. You'll never forget or not miss him but the heartaches and the lumps in your throat go away one day.
HUGS
26-07-2016, 09:11 PM
(25-07-2016 09:53 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  A friend and two of his sons died in the Sabine river today. Weeping

Oh shit. I am so sorry to learn this.

I hope you're holding up ok. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-07-2016, 10:56 PM
I suspected it was coming, but now I've lost My cat RJ-45 too. Last Friday, the night we lost Frey, RJ was sluggish and barely eating and didn't want to go outside for her usual evening garden romp. She dragged herself from one comfy spot to another, just lying on the floor for hours on end and refusing the food and water I brought her. Sometime early this morning she went down to the basement, and when I got home from work I found her body.

Already made the long drive to a pet cremation place just outside the city. I know the route entirely too well, having taken 2 other cats there.

There's now just one cat left in the household, Caramon (brother to RJ), and he is getting severely pampered.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-07-2016, 03:12 AM
(27-07-2016 10:56 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I suspected it was coming, but now I've lost My cat RJ-45 too. Last Friday, the night we lost Frey, RJ was sluggish and barely eating and didn't want to go outside for her usual evening garden romp. She dragged herself from one comfy spot to another, just lying on the floor for hours on end and refusing the food and water I brought her. Sometime early this morning she went down to the basement, and when I got home from work I found her body.

Already made the long drive to a pet cremation place just outside the city. I know the route entirely too well, having taken 2 other cats there.

There's now just one cat left in the household, Caramon (brother to RJ), and he is getting severely pampered.

I am so sorry. This must be so hard. Give Camaron an extra chin scratching and lots of love.

Big hugs to you too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
07-08-2016, 07:15 AM
Damn it, I'm really struggling with dads death at the moment, its hard not to cry and I keep feeling these waves of sorrow just sweeping over me. I thought I was getting over things but I guess I'm not fuck it fuck death and fuck everything.
07-08-2016, 08:42 AM
(07-08-2016 07:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Damn it, I'm really struggling with dads death at the moment, its hard not to cry and I keep feeling these waves of sorrow just sweeping over me. I thought I was getting over things but I guess I'm not fuck it fuck death and fuck everything.

Hug I had a really bad moment the other day, too. I was watching a show on Netflix and there was this CPR scene and I just lost it. Broke down and started bawling.

It took me right back to the day he died - seeing dad laying there on the ground and the paramedics working over him. That feeling of hoping so much that everything would be okay and that he would "come back" to us and knowing that he wouldn't... was just horrible.

Many hugs to you. Hug