Hug
Sorry mate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
07-08-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(07-08-2016 08:42 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 07:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Damn it, I'm really struggling with dads death at the moment, its hard not to cry and I keep feeling these waves of sorrow just sweeping over me. I thought I was getting over things but I guess I'm not fuck it fuck death and fuck everything.

Hug I had a really bad moment the other day, too. I was watching a show on Netflix and there was this CPR scene and I just lost it. Broke down and started bawling.

It took me right back to the day he died - seeing dad laying there on the ground and the paramedics working over him. That feeling of hoping so much that everything would be okay and that he would "come back" to us and knowing that he wouldn't... was just horrible.

Many hugs to you. Hug

Thanks EA hugs back at ya Smile Hug I'm so sorry for your loss at least with my dad it was kinda expected but sudden unexpected death that's hard, I cry for both of us my friend Hug
07-08-2016, 12:13 PM
(07-08-2016 07:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Damn it, I'm really struggling with dads death at the moment, its hard not to cry and I keep feeling these waves of sorrow just sweeping over me.

(((big hug)))
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2016, 05:03 PM
(27-07-2016 10:56 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I suspected it was coming, but now I've lost My cat RJ-45 too. Last Friday, the night we lost Frey, RJ was sluggish and barely eating and didn't want to go outside for her usual evening garden romp. She dragged herself from one comfy spot to another, just lying on the floor for hours on end and refusing the food and water I brought her. Sometime early this morning she went down to the basement, and when I got home from work I found her body.

Already made the long drive to a pet cremation place just outside the city. I know the route entirely too well, having taken 2 other cats there.

There's now just one cat left in the household, Caramon (brother to RJ), and he is getting severely pampered.

Sorry for your losses. Hug My cats and dog are all buried in the back yard overlooking the wetlands.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2016, 10:47 PM
My father had a stroke today. I recieved word from my younger sister that mother told my older sister that she wants me to be there...
I feel like after everything, they could just leave me alone, but instead they give me this decision to make where no matter what I choose...I lose. There's just no painless way to proceed from here. Undecided

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-08-2016, 11:14 PM
That sucks. I don't know your whole story but I gather that you really have nothing to do with them.
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
08-08-2016, 12:45 AM
I haven't seen them in quite a while. The last I saw my dad he told me I was dead to him. My parents have been an ongoing source of suffering for the majority of my life. Cutting them out was a big step for me. And it was a huge part of how I found a way to be happy and safe and ok. But...they're still my parents and I just feel like I'll always regret it if I miss my chance to get closure or say goodbye. I don't know...everything would be better if no one had told me.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-08-2016, 07:43 AM
(08-08-2016 12:45 AM)Losty Wrote:  I haven't seen them in quite a while. The last I saw my dad he told me I was dead to him. My parents have been an ongoing source of suffering for the majority of my life. Cutting them out was a big step for me. And it was a huge part of how I found a way to be happy and safe and ok. But...they're still my parents and I just feel like I'll always regret it if I miss my chance to get closure or say goodbye. I don't know...everything would be better if no one had told me.

Hug Hope things get better.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
08-08-2016, 07:50 AM
(08-08-2016 12:45 AM)Losty Wrote:  I haven't seen them in quite a while. The last I saw my dad he told me I was dead to him. My parents have been an ongoing source of suffering for the majority of my life. Cutting them out was a big step for me. And it was a huge part of how I found a way to be happy and safe and ok. But...they're still my parents and I just feel like I'll always regret it if I miss my chance to get closure or say goodbye. I don't know...everything would be better if no one had told me.

There may still be time for everyone to get on better terms. It happened with my dad and me...but it will never happen with mom and me. That's just how it is. It's not an easy thing to deal with and it's hard for people to understand but sometimes you have to protect yourself...even from family. Sorry you are going through that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-08-2016, 08:20 AM
(07-08-2016 10:47 PM)Losty Wrote:  My father had a stroke today. I recieved word from my younger sister that mother told my older sister that she wants me to be there...
I feel like after everything, they could just leave me alone, but instead they give me this decision to make where no matter what I choose...I lose. There's just no painless way to proceed from here. Undecided

Losty, first a big hug.

I had something similar happen recently and another member of the forum suggested I take the high ground, go see the family and then play it by ear.

I did and as it turned out, while the gathering was strange, I felt better about myself for having attended.

If you go your mother will appreciate it and your father has an opportunity to make things right with you, people have been known to change their tune when confronted with death. If he doesn’t that’s on him and you have a clear conscience.

Family issues are always the hardest.

FC

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post