The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
You know those times when Christians ask for silent prayers because the world is imploding and it's too personal to share? This would have been one of those times.

My nephew is coming to live with me and my parents. DHR is involved. There is an emergency court hearing next week.

I have never been so angry at someone I love. I don't know what to think. I just know my heart is breaking. There are so few people I love. How is this his life? How are there such monsters in my life? How did I not see it? I must be getting through the initial stages of shock because I can't stop crying.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 08:23 AM
(02-09-2016 07:37 AM)Nurse Wrote:  You know those times when Christians ask for silent prayers because the world is imploding and it's too personal to share? This would have been one of those times.

My nephew is coming to live with me and my parents. DHR is involved. There is an emergency court hearing next week.

I have never been so angry at someone I love. I don't know what to think. I just know my heart is breaking. There are so few people I love. How is this his life? How are there such monsters in my life? How did I not see it? I must be getting through the initial stages of shock because I can't stop crying.

Hug I don't know what to say Nurse its a horrible situation I'm sure, I guess all you can do is be there for your nephew, sending you love and best thoughts from across the pond. Heart Hug
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
02-09-2016, 10:44 AM
At least on the up side I learned I won't lose my family if they find out I'm an atheist... Confused

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
02-09-2016, 10:48 AM
(02-09-2016 10:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  At least on the up side I learned I won't lose my family if they find out I'm an atheist... Confused

maybe now might be a good time to let that spill?

if shit is already hitting the fan, what's one more turd,eh? Your news might not seem so big in comparison to other things going on, know what I mean?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
02-09-2016, 04:09 PM
(02-09-2016 10:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 10:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  At least on the up side I learned I won't lose my family if they find out I'm an atheist... Confused

maybe now might be a good time to let that spill?

if shit is already hitting the fan, what's one more turd,eh? Your news might not seem so big in comparison to other things going on, know what I mean?

You make a good point. It does scare me, though.

10-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Nothing really prepares you for that moment when you walk into an empty house knowing the person you loved and lived there has died.

My MIL was my second mother for nearly 30 years and I will miss her greatly and it is breaking my heart to see how much her daughter misses her.

I’ll always love you RJM. Heart

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Hug
I know that feeling, and can't believe my cousin is living in the house now. It was my only family for my whole life that we visited and shared lives with.
10-09-2016, 01:50 PM
(10-09-2016 01:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nothing really prepares you for that moment when you walk into an empty house knowing the person you loved and lived there has died.

My MIL was my second mother for nearly 30 years and I will miss her greatly and it is breaking my heart to see how much her daughter misses her.

I’ll always love you RJM. Heart

I am so sorry for the loss FC.

Much love and many hugs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-09-2016, 02:00 PM
So sorry C. You know where I am if you wanna talk. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-09-2016, 02:59 PM
Hug