The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2015 08:41 PM by Anjele.)
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(24-08-2015 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 08:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude to my right dropped dead 2 years ago now. Cause of death: dropping dead. I miss my brother Bill.

[Image: bobandbill.jpg]

I still fucking cry for the actuary.

[Image: 5003469418_dff45f76c8.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Yep, the husband has spotted him outside Weeping I hope he comes back Sadcryface

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
25-08-2015, 05:22 PM
(23-08-2015 04:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 04:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug I'm getting mine in a few days too Sadcryface2 Well, at least it's an excuse to eat chocolate Big Grin

Yes, that's true too. My desire for sex and chocolate...goes way up! Laugh out load

*does some quick math and marks date on calender*

Carry on! Don't mind me... Angel

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
26-08-2015, 01:33 PM
Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.
- Louise Erdrich

Sitting in the shade of an apple tree today

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
26-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Facepalm forgot to check under my chin for mascara before going in a store after making sure I got the smudged makeup off my face.

Gotta write long overdue thank you notes and deliver the gifts to my ex's family for their hospitality. I've been putting it off way past the point of rude. You might not divorce your children, but you do divorce your family. I loved them so much. It's strange to think if I see them again it will be for events like my son's high school graduation and wedding.

There's more to bring down today, but we'll just leave it at I'm such a fool.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
26-08-2015, 08:51 PM
(26-08-2015 04:00 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Facepalm forgot to check under my chin for mascara before going in a store after making sure I got the smudged makeup off my face.

Gotta write long overdue thank you notes and deliver the gifts to my ex's family for their hospitality. I've been putting it off way past the point of rude. You might not divorce your children, but you do divorce your family. I loved them so much. It's strange to think if I see them again it will be for events like my son's high school graduation and wedding.

There's more to bring down today, but we'll just leave it at I'm such a fool.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-08-2015, 09:32 PM
I bashed my elbow against my desk and it really hurts. Sad

[Image: oscar.png]
28-08-2015, 08:12 AM
A year ago we had to put down my furry sister. She was an adoring yellow lab (at least we think, since she was literally twice her mother's size!)

Out of nowhere she seemed to start struggling to keep up on our bike rides. She kept slowing down, and down, and down. She stopped eating. Within a week she went from being her usual, peppy self, to nor even being able to get off the ground to relieve herself.

The vet was clueless. The only oddity she found was fluid surrounding her heart, and that she was a little anemic. She couldn't pinpoint the cause. Here was a young lab that was totally normal, except for that fluid putting pressure on her heart.

By the time that this was discovered, she was too weak for surgery. We were left with two options: Let her continue to decline, and fall 'asleep' on her own, or end her struggle peacefully.

It was tough, but I couldn't bear to see my best friend struggle to even look up wantingly at her favorite soccerball, unable to play and enjoy life anymore. But at the same time, I couldn't bear to watch her die.

I wasn't there when it was done. I never said a proper goodbye. I patted her on the head and that was it. I wasn't there when she needed me most.

It's torn me up. It's just not fair that she didn't get to grow old and fat and happy. She was only here for 5 short, but amazing years.

...and then people tell me, 'She's just a dog.'

Well I'm just a human, one acknowledges that I'm also an animal, capable of feeling strong emotions for another sentient animal.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-08-2015, 08:26 AM
(28-08-2015 08:12 AM)Loom Wrote:  A year ago we had to put down my furry sister. She was an adoring yellow lab (at least we think, since she was literally twice her mother's size!)

Out of nowhere she seemed to start struggling to keep up on our bike rides. She kept slowing down, and down, and down. She stopped eating. Within a week she went from being her usual, peppy self, to nor even being able to get off the ground to relieve herself.

The vet was clueless. The only oddity she found was fluid surrounding her heart, and that she was a little anemic. She couldn't pinpoint the cause. Here was a young lab that was totally normal, except for that fluid putting pressure on her heart.

By the time that this was discovered, she was too weak for surgery. We were left with two options: Let her continue to decline, and fall 'asleep' on her own, or end her struggle peacefully.

It was tough, but I couldn't bear to see my best friend struggle to even look up wantingly at her favorite soccerball, unable to play and enjoy life anymore. But at the same time, I couldn't bear to watch her die.

I wasn't there when it was done. I never said a proper goodbye. I patted her on the head and that was it. I wasn't there when she needed me most.

It's torn me up. It's just not fair that she didn't get to grow old and fat and happy. She was only here for 5 short, but amazing years.

...and then people tell me, 'She's just a dog.'

Well I'm just a human, one acknowledges that I'm also an animal, capable of feeling strong emotions for another sentient animal.

Hug She was not *just* a dog. I have four dogs--so I totally get it. Heart

She knows you loved her--how could she not with the way you just described her in your post?
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
28-08-2015, 02:01 PM
^^ Truth.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post