The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
Sorry to see this. I hope things get better for you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-12-2016, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry things have been so hard for you both in the past and present. Your post here will I think give people a better understanding of you its certainly that way for me, I hope things work out for you. Hug
07-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Hugs to you DB.
08-12-2016, 06:08 PM
I can't fucking deal with this shit. Sad

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
13-12-2016, 06:15 AM
Just gotta wait for an appointment with the dermatologist now, I've been told I'll get an urgent one, I'm guessing they will remove the mole and send it to be analyzed and depending on results I may have to have more investigations. Kinda nervous but just gotta make sure I don't let my imagination run away with itself. Sad
13-12-2016, 06:33 AM
(13-12-2016 06:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Just gotta wait for an appointment with the dermatologist now, I've been told I'll get an urgent one, I'm guessing they will remove the mole and send it to be analyzed and depending on results I may have to have more investigations. Kinda nervous but just gotta make sure I don't let my imagination run away with itself. Sad

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-12-2016, 12:14 PM
(13-12-2016 06:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 06:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Just gotta wait for an appointment with the dermatologist now, I've been told I'll get an urgent one, I'm guessing they will remove the mole and send it to be analyzed and depending on results I may have to have more investigations. Kinda nervous but just gotta make sure I don't let my imagination run away with itself. Sad

Hug

Thanks I needed that, my mole has now acquired all four attributes for being sinister swelling, pain, itching, and now bleeding, coupled with my primary physician (GP) being very concerned and my previous job on a dermatology clinic it is extremely worrisome lets hope it hasn't spread.
13-12-2016, 12:29 PM
(((hugs))) to you, Adey. Hoping they fast-track the appointment and that they can remove it cleanly with no spread to deal with.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2016, 12:31 PM
(13-12-2016 12:29 PM)Astreja Wrote:  (((hugs))) to you, Adey. Hoping they fast-track the appointment and that they can remove it cleanly with no spread to deal with.

Thanks Astreja that means a lot.
13-12-2016, 12:35 PM
(13-12-2016 12:14 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 06:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug

Thanks I needed that, my mole has now acquired all four attributes for being sinister swelling, pain, itching, and now bleeding, coupled with my primary physician (GP) being very concerned and my previous job on a dermatology clinic it is extremely worrisome lets hope it hasn't spread.

I'm thinking about you, adey and wishing you nothing but the best. Heart Keep us posted on everything.