The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(03-02-2017 08:46 AM)skyking Wrote:  Thank you all for your kind words. I was home alone when I got the news, and you guys were here for me.
The PET scan will show where the cancer has gone. It will be a tough wait.

Any time mate, you'd do the same for any of us I'm sure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2017, 10:03 PM
skyking...wanting to check up on you to see how you are faring.

Hugs and love your way.

A

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-02-2017, 10:59 PM
I am sorry guys I got really busy, out of town at school and forgot to provide an update.
Sunday I visited her in the hospital and she looked great! She had been hurting pretty bad on the first two days post-op, but by the time I got there she had kicked the morphine pump, and was feeling so much better.
Thank you all for your well wishes.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
07-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Thinking of you sk.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-02-2017, 08:21 PM
I miss my father... I still can't believe he has become only a memory. I lived with my ol man my whole life. he was always there for me and I him. he died at age 59 I am currently 29 I can't believe it. I saw his last moments... I have few friends they are my world now, but I am so alone. I sit in the same spot I always have and I look over to his empty chair and I just can't bare it. my dad was a knight of the road "truck driver". So I have gone long periods with out him in the past, but I know I will never see him again, he was diagnosed with bladder cancer at age 51 and I just stopped what ever I had planned on to be with him eight years I had with him as a adult, it was a rollercoaster incredible highs and deep lows... I want to talk him again, when he was out on the road I could at least hear his voice every couple weeks. the end of his life was so bad, I wish I could have done more for him. That's all I can write for now one month he has been gone and I feel so lost, sadness is overwhelming in the evenings and mornings. I had no funeral no viewing he has been turned to ash I feel like I can't handle life without my pa he was so kind, had so much knowledge my father is all had I am not functioning I quit work shortly before he died, I will never forgive those fucksticks for not letting me go part time the year before he passed. I really want to hear his voice. thanks for letting me get this off my chest tear's and snot is making it hard for me to continue... I am beat... fuck cancer just fuck it. I wonder how long I will last in this state of being... breathing has slowed but it hasn't stopped
16-02-2017, 09:02 PM
(16-02-2017 08:21 PM)tickclicker Wrote:  I miss my father... I still can't believe he has become only a memory. I lived with my ol man my whole life. he was always there for me and I him. he died at age 59 I am currently 29 I can't believe it. I saw his last moments... I have few friends they are my world now, but I am so alone. I sit in the same spot I always have and I look over to his empty chair and I just can't bare it. my dad was a knight of the road "truck driver". So I have gone long periods with out him in the past, but I know I will never see him again, he was diagnosed with bladder cancer at age 51 and I just stopped what ever I had planned on to be with him eight years I had with him as a adult, it was a rollercoaster incredible highs and deep lows... I want to talk him again, when he was out on the road I could at least hear his voice every couple weeks. the end of his life was so bad, I wish I could have done more for him. That's all I can write for now one month he has been gone and I feel so lost, sadness is overwhelming in the evenings and mornings. I had no funeral no viewing he has been turned to ash I feel like I can't handle life without my pa he was so kind, had so much knowledge my father is all had I am not functioning I quit work shortly before he died, I will never forgive those fucksticks for not letting me go part time the year before he passed. I really want to hear his voice. thanks for letting me get this off my chest tear's and snot is making it hard for me to continue... I am beat... fuck cancer just fuck it. I wonder how long I will last in this state of being... breathing has slowed but it hasn't stopped

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
16-02-2017, 10:13 PM
(16-02-2017 08:21 PM)tickclicker Wrote:  I miss my father... I still can't believe he has become only a memory. I lived with my ol man my whole life. he was always there for me and I him. he died at age 59 I am currently 29 I can't believe it. I saw his last moments... I have few friends they are my world now, but I am so alone. I sit in the same spot I always have and I look over to his empty chair and I just can't bare it. my dad was a knight of the road "truck driver". So I have gone long periods with out him in the past, but I know I will never see him again, he was diagnosed with bladder cancer at age 51 and I just stopped what ever I had planned on to be with him eight years I had with him as a adult, it was a rollercoaster incredible highs and deep lows... I want to talk him again, when he was out on the road I could at least hear his voice every couple weeks. the end of his life was so bad, I wish I could have done more for him. That's all I can write for now one month he has been gone and I feel so lost, sadness is overwhelming in the evenings and mornings. I had no funeral no viewing he has been turned to ash I feel like I can't handle life without my pa he was so kind, had so much knowledge my father is all had I am not functioning I quit work shortly before he died, I will never forgive those fucksticks for not letting me go part time the year before he passed. I really want to hear his voice. thanks for letting me get this off my chest tear's and snot is making it hard for me to continue... I am beat... fuck cancer just fuck it. I wonder how long I will last in this state of being... breathing has slowed but it hasn't stopped

Hug
17-02-2017, 03:18 AM

I hear you bro, my dad passed seven months ago and I miss him every day. Hug
17-02-2017, 04:12 AM
I lost my mother 4 weeks ago. In the process i met my dad after ca. 5y and i was utterly shocked to see him having aged at least 10y looking at his face. He seems to be in free fall regarding physical health. I was in his apartment which looks....dirty and unhealthy. I am expecting him not to live much longer too. He is almost deaf, but insists on not getting any hearing aids. So when i am calling him, he almost never responds.

Lately i am sleeping very, very badly, especially the nights when all is dark and silent start to scare the crap out of me.

But my parents are/were in their late 70s and i am in my late 40s. I cant imagine me being in my late 20s when this happens (although i might was physically and mentally stronger, looking back from today).

Tickclicker, you have all my sympathy. I guess all of us have to go through this once in our life. Luckily only once if i may add.

Hug

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
17-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Here is a big bear hug for all of you orphans, from a fellow orphan
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post