The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
I've only been up for 30 minutes and have already had a mild panic attack.
I need to see a doctor soon...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Panic attacks suck. (((hug)))

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Hug
17-03-2017, 09:03 PM
(17-03-2017 12:09 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I've only been up for 30 minutes and have already had a mild panic attack.

Hope you feel better

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-03-2017, 09:10 PM
(17-03-2017 09:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 12:09 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I've only been up for 30 minutes and have already had a mild panic attack.

Hope you feel better

Thank you. Smile Hope all is well with you too.
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
17-03-2017, 09:27 PM
(17-03-2017 09:10 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 09:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hope you feel better

Thank you. Smile Hope all is well with you too.

Things are pretty good, thanks for asking.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-03-2017, 09:33 PM
(06-03-2017 12:09 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't often let people get close. In fact if my circle were much smaller it would just be me in it.

I was so excited to have found a 'friend'. Someone to laugh and to cry with...to talk about nothing and anything with. I felt like the feeling was reciprocated. Then they did something that hurt me terribly. After a time I explained what it was that hurt the subject was ignored. There was a pretense that nothing ever happened.

I miss what I thought was friendship. I can't pretend that everything is okay. It's okay, most of the time, I can entertain myself and have spent plenty of time being my own friend. As so it goes again... sigh Undecided
That is rough. I am no misanthrope but sometimes I do grow weary of dealing with everyone else's expectations, (mis)perceptions, hot buttons, hang-ups, neuroses, anxieties, prejudices, judgments, avoidant behaviors, and general randomness and self-absorption. I think in many ways I would be both lonelier AND happier if I just had a half dozen arm's length acquaintances, the kind that I can have some light banter and shared activity with maybe once a week and maybe trade favors with here and there, and that's it. That seems to be the sweet spot for me.

The only thing that keeps me sane some days is the realization that I suck as much as everyone else. I do try to be the sort of person I want to have in my life. I succeed, now and then, anyway.

With respect to your friend, you may (or may not) find it helpful to think of her as limited in this aspect of herself. She clearly can't take responsibility for her misbehavior and therefore can't be trusted in this way. Maybe there are other things you can salvage from the relationship, or other directions it can go in. It is not necessarily a bad thing to play along if the balance of your relationship is respectful of your healthy personal boundaries. Sometimes just letting go of offenses like this is the way to go. I don't, of course, pretend to know what's best here, I lack enough facts and I'm not you. It is just a thought, for what it's worth -- if anything.

I understand what you and others are saying...what I learned is that trying to explain that I was hurt was met with...nothing. Later insult was added to injury, adding further to the lack of concern for my feelings. There are a lot of things I miss but knowing that the bottom line is that I am not important enough to warrant a simple apology means to me that what I thought was friendship, really wasn't. No

It still hurts...quite a bit. That's how important the relationship was to me. Undecided I read it wrong.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-03-2017, 09:37 PM
That's not wut this other said Smile
Hug
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
11-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Coming up on a year.

[Image: pikachu_crying___digipaint_by_flashign-d3c197e.png]

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
11-04-2017, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 10:06 PM by Fireball.)
(11-04-2017 08:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Coming up on a year.

[Image: pikachu_crying___digipaint_by_flashign-d3c197e.png]

FUCK. Sadcryface Whatever happened to renaming this thread in his honor, or whatever was mentioned?

I see that jennybee hasn't posted in a week, and doesn't have PMs turned on (or has blocked me! Huh )

For those of you who are new, we had a valued member, really good guy, full of fun, who took his life last year. It wasn't a good time for a lot of us. We're coming up on the anniversary, shortly. Sadcryface