The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(09-06-2017 06:53 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  *hugs* What is going on right now for you to make you feel this way?

I think I might've been right about someone I know doing some very heinous things to someone very innocent...

That sucks. I know. Is there a way you can help the innocent party?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 06:55 PM
(09-06-2017 06:53 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  *hugs* What is going on right now for you to make you feel this way?

I think I might've been right about someone I know doing some very heinous things to someone very innocent...

Just breathe. Take it in pieces. I think it's good you are calling the hotline. You are also seeing a therapist right? Maybe a good idea to give them a call?
09-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Killing yourself won't solve anything.

Talk to us or someone in your real life till you can reach a hotline.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-06-2017, 06:57 PM
(09-06-2017 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:53 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I think I might've been right about someone I know doing some very heinous things to someone very innocent...

But it's knowledge of something someone else did, right.

Why are you thinking about suicide?

I feel like I let this happen...

I'm no better than he is, I think at this point.

I have no one to talk to right now and I can't call instead of wait in the line...
09-06-2017, 07:00 PM
(09-06-2017 06:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:53 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I think I might've been right about someone I know doing some very heinous things to someone very innocent...

That sucks. I know. Is there a way you can help the innocent party?

I tried so hard. I spent months trying to get child protective services to investigate. I honestly did. I've been trying to let it sort itself out when they called off the investigation. They barely did one. They just talked the the child and left.
09-06-2017, 07:00 PM
(09-06-2017 06:57 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But it's knowledge of something someone else did, right.

I have no one to talk to right now and I can't call instead of wait in the line...

Don't add more injury to the situation. Just take a breath and talk about it. It sounds like guilt is eating you up and that's not going to help...

...is the situation ongoing? Can you do something to prevent more in the future?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-06-2017, 07:01 PM
(09-06-2017 07:00 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  That sucks. I know. Is there a way you can help the innocent party?

I tried so hard. I spent months trying to get child protective services to investigate. I honestly did. I've been trying to let it sort itself out when they called off the investigation. They barely did one. They just talked the the child and left.

Make a police report.

09-06-2017, 07:03 PM
(09-06-2017 07:00 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  That sucks. I know. Is there a way you can help the innocent party?

Well, that's not your fault.

I think too that you should call the police.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-06-2017, 07:03 PM
(09-06-2017 06:57 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But it's knowledge of something someone else did, right.

You didn't though. You are not responsible for another person's actions. From what I know of you on the forum, I do not believe for one second that you would let any harm come to anyone if you knew something bad was going on. So don't put that on yourself, that's not yours to carry.
09-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Are you on the phone now?