The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(09-06-2017 07:22 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 07:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  So what did you see?

I heard the child make a remark so I stayed in the room I was in and listened. I figured I should go check on them and when I walked into the room I saw the child adjusting his pants (more specifically his crotch) and when he saw me he looked surprised.

I don't know if that's much... but I just lost it. I'm still losing it.

What was the remark? I am trying to understand the whole thing.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 07:45 PM
(09-06-2017 07:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 07:22 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I heard the child make a remark so I stayed in the room I was in and listened. I figured I should go check on them and when I walked into the room I saw the child adjusting his pants (more specifically his crotch) and when he saw me he looked surprised.

I think it would be a good idea to call your therapist who knows the background of both you and this situation. I think she could help you walk through it and figure out some next steps to take, more importantly she can help keep you safe. Whatever happened--and it may be a nothing--either way--this little boy needs you to be strong for him. Know you are not alone, because we all care about you and think the world of you here. Breathe, know that, and next step, call your therapist.

My therapist is out right now. It's late here and he doesn't work on the weekends so I won't be able to call until Monday at the earliest.
I'm not sure if that was enough to freak out over as badly as I did. I do, have reasons to think this about his father though. My therapist has told me that my worries aren't unjustified. That just made me worried more, I guess...

Thank you for being kind, all of you. Smile
I'm still waiting in line for the suicide chat thing. I also just took some medication to calm down a bit...
09-06-2017, 07:48 PM
(09-06-2017 07:45 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 07:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think it would be a good idea to call your therapist who knows the background of both you and this situation. I think she could help you walk through it and figure out some next steps to take, more importantly she can help keep you safe. Whatever happened--and it may be a nothing--either way--this little boy needs you to be strong for him. Know you are not alone, because we all care about you and think the world of you here. Breathe, know that, and next step, call your therapist.

My therapist is out right now. It's late here and he doesn't work on the weekends so I won't be able to call until Monday at the earliest.
I'm not sure if that was enough to freak out over as badly as I did. I do, have reasons to think this about his father though. My therapist has told me that my worries aren't unjustified. That just made me worried more, I guess...

I'm still waiting in line for the suicide chat thing. I also just took some medication to calm down a bit...

What medication and how much?

That's a little scary to hear on this end since you are feeling suicidal.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-06-2017, 07:48 PM
(09-06-2017 07:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 07:22 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I heard the child make a remark so I stayed in the room I was in and listened. I figured I should go check on them and when I walked into the room I saw the child adjusting his pants (more specifically his crotch) and when he saw me he looked surprised.

What was the remark? I am trying to understand the whole thing.

The child is homophobic, from his father's teachings much to my dismay.
I heard him tell his father that something was "gay".

It sounded like he was addressing his father specifically so I stopped and listened.
09-06-2017, 07:50 PM
(09-06-2017 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 07:45 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  My therapist is out right now. It's late here and he doesn't work on the weekends so I won't be able to call until Monday at the earliest.

What medication and how much?

Sleeping pills that we have. Only two. Recommended dosage. They don't make me tired but they calm me down a bit. My husband is in the room with me now and is watching me like a hawk.
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
09-06-2017, 07:52 PM
(09-06-2017 07:50 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What medication and how much?

Sleeping pills that we have. Only two. Recommended dosage. They don't make me tired but they calm me down a bit. My husband is in the room with me now and is watching me like a hawk.

Let him take care of you.

No more meds...give yourself time to calm down.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-06-2017, 07:54 PM
I just got into the chat.
[+] 3 users Like Larai19's post
09-06-2017, 07:55 PM
(09-06-2017 07:54 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I just got into the chat.

Thumbsup

09-06-2017, 08:21 PM
I'm still talking to the lady but she's said that I need to talk to my psych about getting a higher dosage on my antis maybe.

She hasn't told me if she thinks I saw anything significant. I think I might have to talk to my therapist about that though...
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
09-06-2017, 08:36 PM
(09-06-2017 08:21 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I'm still talking to the lady but she's said that I need to talk to my psych about getting a higher dosage on my antis maybe.

She hasn't told me if she thinks I saw anything significant. I think I might have to talk to my therapist about that though...

You really do need to talk to your therapist...or some other professional...it will help you feel better about talking to someone. And...they will be bound to push the issue if they think there is abuse going on...at that point it will be their professional duty to do so.

You did say your therapist didn't think anything was going on but this new information may make a big difference.

If, in fact, nothing is going on then at least s/he can address your anxiety over the situation.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post