The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(09-06-2017 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 08:21 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I'm still talking to the lady but she's said that I need to talk to my psych about getting a higher dosage on my antis maybe.

She hasn't told me if she thinks I saw anything significant. I think I might have to talk to my therapist about that though...

You really do need to talk to your therapist...or some other professional...it will help you feel better about talking to someone. And...they will be bound to push the issue if they think there is abuse going on...at that point it will be their professional duty to do so.

You did say your therapist didn't think anything was going on but this new information may make a big difference.

If, in fact, nothing is going on then at least s/he can address your anxiety over the situation.

I really hope he can help me with this. :/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2017, 03:47 AM
Its been a year and two days since dad died, it's been really an emotional rollercoaster for about a week now.
If my posting has been a bit off I apologise. I miss him alot, hopefully things will start to level out soon.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-06-2017, 03:52 AM
(15-06-2017 03:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its been a year and two days since dad died, it's been really an emotional rollercoaster for about a week now.
If my posting has been a bit off I apologise. I miss him alot, hopefully things will start to level out soon.

Sad Hug
15-06-2017, 05:53 AM
(15-06-2017 03:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its been a year and two days since dad died, it's been really an emotional rollercoaster for about a week now.
Grief is price of love.

The first anniversary of my father's death was pretty hard on my family; anniversaries like that, and family gathering times (xmas, etc) can be difficult.

But - and I know it's hard to believe it at the moment - it will get better. The pain of loss will never entirely go away, but it will lessen as time passes.

Stay strong. You will get through this.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
15-06-2017, 05:57 AM

It seems to me that all the 'first' special days are the hardest. That first holiday, that first birthday, that first any particularly meaningful date in time that you shared with someone who is now gone.

You don't ever forget but it does become a less sore wound over time.

hugs

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-06-2017, 06:10 AM

*hugs* We are all here for you to lean on.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
15-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Thanks everyone I really appreciate your support. I've joined the Sue Ryder foundation they have a forum for those who lost loved ones its quite helpful. It would be easier if one of the executors wasn't contesting dads will but there's nothing I can do at the moment except be strong and concentrate on keeping my drinking under control.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
20-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Two years and three days since you took your life Christopher, I miss you and there hasn't been a day I haven't thought about you, you had so much to live for I still don't understand why.
20-07-2017, 11:23 AM
(20-07-2017 11:22 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Two years and three days since you took your life Christopher, I miss you and there hasn't been a day I haven't thought about you, you had so much to live for I still don't understand why.

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Missing my grandmother, lately. And feeling like the odd girl out because of my emotions and leaving the faith...again. A few of my Christian friends are shunning me and it just hurts. It hurts to know they were only in my life as friends because I agreed with them. Sad Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post