The Official Crying Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
(15-09-2015 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Lost a good friend and colleague of 30 years this weekend. 55 yo. Diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's 3 years ago. Fuck you Alzheimer's.

Shit! Just SHIT!!!

So sorry to learn this mate.

[Image: hugs_and_kisses_042.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 07:59 PM
(15-09-2015 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Lost a good friend and colleague of 30 years this weekend. 55 yo. Diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's 3 years ago. Fuck you Alzheimer's.

I have to say -from experience- 3 years is more than long enough to suffer from that insidious disease.

Heart Everyone he loved has kept his memories for him a while now.

I'm so sorry you've lost your friend, Girly. Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
15-09-2015, 08:13 PM
(15-09-2015 07:59 PM)kim Wrote:  

I have to say -from experience- 3 years is more than long enough to suffer from that insidious disease.

Heart Everyone he loved has kept his memories for him a while now.

I'm so sorry you've lost your friend, Girly. Hug

I think you are right Kim. The rapid progression of the disease associated with early onset is more blessing than curse.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2015, 08:32 PM
The man who was best man at my wedding 46 years ago was just placed in the "home" by his wife. He has Alzheimer's. It's not any fun. Sorry, Girly.
[+] 3 users Like Black Eagle's post
15-09-2015, 08:34 PM

I'm so sorry Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
15-09-2015, 08:37 PM
It’s been a fucked up two weeks.
I’m afraid to answer the phone or open e-mail. Three deaths in quick succession of acquaintances and family of close friends.
1 suicide
1 heart attack
1 car accident

Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-09-2015, 08:39 PM
(15-09-2015 08:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It’s been a fucked up two weeks.
I’m afraid to answer the phone or open e-mail. Three deaths in quick succession of acquaintances and family of close friends.
1 suicide
1 heart attack
1 car accident

Weeping

[Image: 090427-02-polar-bear-hug_big.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-09-2015, 09:19 PM
1 suicide
1 heart attack
1 car accident

Weeping

Sorry man Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-09-2015, 09:30 PM
1 suicide
1 heart attack
1 car accident

Weeping

Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 09:38 PM
1 suicide
1 heart attack
1 car accident

Weeping

And you still have time to support others such as I on these threads. You're kind of special Dom.

Huge hugs from me of support and thanks. Hug

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post