• 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: The Official Crying Thread
I miss my mother in law and dog.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2017, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2017 02:33 PM by Anjele.)
(24-12-2017 02:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I miss my mother in law and dog.

[Image: 8oAdX0X.jpg]

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2017, 02:53 PM
(24-12-2017 02:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I miss my mother in law and dog.

Hug

I've just recently grown rudimentary legs and made the move from water to land.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-02-2018, 09:13 AM
My son-in-law's father took him on a short cruise for his birthday (which is today). They went SCUBA diving yesterday and my SIL passed out under water. He had a shadow diver and they got him out of the water quickly. He remained unresponsive on the boat and is currently in ICU in a hospital in Cozumel. He spent some hours in a hyperbaric chamber and will most likely be back in it at some point.

The doctors think SIL has a congenital hole in his heart that he didn't know about. He did speak for a moment on the phone with my daughter this morning but is quite confused, weak, and tired.

It sounds like he may be in the hospital there for a week, if all goes well. Confused

I have reached out to Full Circle for some expert input and greatly appreciate his knowledge. Thanks dude. Heart

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
18-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Hug Angele

Great news that he did speak. My wife had good care many years ago in Cancun when she came down with E coli.
18-02-2018, 10:10 AM
(18-02-2018 10:00 AM)skyking Wrote:  Hug Angele

Great news that he did speak. My wife had good care many years ago in Cancun when she came down with E coli.

Thank you. Heart

He's back in the chamber again and the doctors are optimistic at this point. My daughter will get an update after he is out of the chamber again. Till then, we wait. Undecided

18-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Hyperbaric chambers are truly remarkable in the healing power. It's not just about nitrogen narcosis, the high oxygen can help in so many ways.
18-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Just got home from a memorial service for my wife's cousin, who took his own life a two weeks ago. He was having a terrible time with his marriage, and she had threatened to ruin him financially. This was all made public via facebook, and much ugliness was in the air.
It was a general shit-show. We went to support his sister, but my wife had rare if any contact with the family over the years. She felt out of place at the memorial, and we got out when it was appropriate to do so. He was a union brother of mine, we had chatted a couple of Christmas parties ago about work and things.
18-02-2018, 08:12 PM
(18-02-2018 07:45 PM)skyking Wrote:  Just got home from a memorial service for my wife's cousin, who took his own life a two weeks ago. He was having a terrible time with his marriage, and she had threatened to ruin him financially. This was all made public via facebook, and much ugliness was in the air.
It was a general shit-show. We went to support his sister, but my wife had rare if any contact with the family over the years. She felt out of place at the memorial, and we got out when it was appropriate to do so. He was a union brother of mine, we had chatted a couple of Christmas parties ago about work and things.

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Son in law is still in the hospital in Mexico. My daughter said he sounded much more like himself this morning.

If my count is right, he had been in the hyperbaric chamber about 20 hours thus far. He was pretty confused and had some weakness on his left side. He is hoping to hear that he will be released today. Since he shouldn't fly for a few days the cruise line has let them know a room will be there for them to return to TX when it's needed.

I guess he's feeling better as he is fussing about the food. Bad hospital food must not just be a US thing.

So we here in TX are still in wait and see mode and hoping for the best possible outcome.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post