The Official Peanut Butter Thread :D

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-04-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: The Official Peanut Butter Thread :D
(19-04-2016 06:26 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  There's also good old peanut butter on celery. ^v^

Yep, or bumps on a log.... peanut butter on celery topped with raisins.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
19-04-2016, 06:41 PM
I also, really enjoy peanut better on apples or bananas.
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
19-04-2016, 07:17 PM
I might be the only person in the world that does, but i like to eat peanut butter on hard boiled eggs.

I know,i know...it's a little weird. But don't knock it til you've tried it. Sprinkle a little Tony Chacheres on top and I'm in heaven. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
19-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Celery, apples and as sauce for meats of all descriptions

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-04-2016, 07:46 PM
(19-04-2016 07:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  Celery, apples and as sauce for meats of all descriptions

Years ago my mother found a recipe for peanut meat loaf roll and we didn't have any peanuts so she used chunky peanut butter. She spread it on thick and rolled up the meat loaf and tied it with string. Baked up really pretty but when my dad cut into it, it oozed gray slime that looked like snot. LMAO... only time I even saw my dad look like he'd puke. He just picked it up and put it in the trash. "Get in the car", he growled. We went to KFC. I bet my mom said "sorry" 50 times on that 2 mile trek. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
19-04-2016, 07:52 PM
(19-04-2016 07:46 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(19-04-2016 07:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  Celery, apples and as sauce for meats of all descriptions

Years ago my mother found a recipe for peanut meat loaf roll and we didn't have any peanuts so she used chunky peanut butter. She spread it on thick and rolled up the meat loaf and tied it with string. Baked up really pretty but when my dad cut into it, it oozed gray slime that looked like snot. LMAO... only time I even saw my dad look like he'd puke. He just picked it up and put it in the trash. "Get in the car", he growled. We went to KFC. I bet my mom said "sorry" 50 times on that 2 mile trek. Laugh out load

Haha, I don't cook with it per se, I just make cold sauces. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-04-2016, 07:55 PM
I like it with oatmeal.
19-04-2016, 08:03 PM
(19-04-2016 07:46 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Awww, that's just the cooked blood! Undecided In our house, as a child, we would have eaten that, no matter what. We was real po. I can't eat peanut butter, but I LOVE almond butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-04-2016, 08:15 PM
I moved the thread into the food section.

19-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Peanut butter story time: I grew up on a small farm, and my parents planted raspberries on it when I was 8. We had 5 acres going and had really big yields, so we had 10~15 pickers.
Mom would get Oroweat bread at the outlet store, dump a whole loaf on the counter and make raspberry and peanut butter using Adams old fashioned. Repeat. She could make loaf of sandwiches in record time. They went right back in the bag to feed the pickers. My brothers and I were in peanut butter jam heaven. The oldest came up with an proposed invention, a sort of PBJ pita that had locking edges like a zip loc baggie, so you could put more goodness in Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post