The Oklahoma City bombing.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 07:04 AM
RE: The Oklahoma City bombing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecK4MwOfeI

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 08:22 AM
(24-10-2012 06:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 12:20 AM)I and I Wrote:  Is there any pro-government line you don't agree with? or are you just a tool?

Did you even watch the video of news reporting that there were other bombs that had to be defused before they could complete the rescue missions?

Is there anything you don't think is a conspiracy?

This question is suspiciously conspiratorial.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 09:19 AM
(24-10-2012 08:22 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Is there anything you don't think is a conspiracy?

This question is suspiciously conspiratorial.

I see that you're part of it. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-10-2012, 10:40 AM
(23-10-2012 09:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  WTF??

I know you remember it, I do too, I was in High School in Dallas county when it happened. You remember that right?

Dallas reporters were all over that stuff talking about multiple bombs that weren't detonated that were in the building. Then some crazy conspiracy theory came about that it was a lone nutter with a truck bomb.

Yeah, I remember the bombing but not your being in a Dallas County high school at the time.

WTH...is everything a conspiracy in your mind...paranoid much?

Get a new hobby.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-10-2012, 11:37 AM
As a person who knows a fair bit about explosives, if someone had wired enough ANFO in that building to make the damage seen, someone would have noticed. "Oi! What's up with all this fertilizer and why does it smell so funny?"

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
24-10-2012, 02:44 PM
What's your point?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-10-2012, 04:44 PM
(24-10-2012 10:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 09:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  I know you remember it, I do too, I was in High School in Dallas county when it happened. You remember that right?

Dallas reporters were all over that stuff talking about multiple bombs that weren't detonated that were in the building. Then some crazy conspiracy theory came about that it was a lone nutter with a truck bomb.

Yeah, I remember the bombing but not your being in a Dallas County high school at the time.

Get a new hobby.

How many conspiratorial threads have i posted?, I haven't posted anything that can't be seen on mainstream news. I posted this theory here about the lone nutter and I disagree with this conspiracy theory. How many conspiracy theories do you not agree with?

I posted a video of mainstream news reports about that day.....are you one of those nut jobs that doubts everything said by the mainstream news? oooh wait, the reporters in the video i showed are all shape shifters huh.
24-10-2012, 04:48 PM
(24-10-2012 04:44 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, I remember the bombing but not your being in a Dallas County high school at the time.

Get a new hobby.

How many conspiratorial threads have i posted?, I haven't posted anything that can't be seen on mainstream news. I posted this theory here about the lone nutter and I disagree with this conspiracy theory. How many conspiracy theories do you not agree with?

I posted a video of mainstream news reports about that day.....are you one of those nut jobs that doubts everything said by the mainstream news? oooh wait, the reporters in the video i showed are all shape shifters huh.

Easier question: how many conspiracy threads HAVEN'T you posted?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-10-2012, 04:52 PM
(24-10-2012 04:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 04:44 PM)I and I Wrote:  How many conspiratorial threads have i posted?, I haven't posted anything that can't be seen on mainstream news. I posted this theory here about the lone nutter and I disagree with this conspiracy theory. How many conspiracy theories do you not agree with?

Easier question: how many conspiracy threads HAVEN'T you posted?

How many times have you not had sex with a goat while not watching the video I posted?
24-10-2012, 05:00 PM
(24-10-2012 04:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 04:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Easier question: how many conspiracy threads HAVEN'T you posted?

How many times have you not had sex with a goat while not watching the video I posted?

None because your mom was too busy giving me a rusty trombone to bother with the goat.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post