The Oklahoma City bombing.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: The Oklahoma City bombing.
OOOH more of that evil mainstream media with the multiple bombs being defused at the site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_u3FpEseNA

This can very easily lead to a philosophical discussion about how most humans want and look for a "BIG OTHER" whether it's god or government or something else.
Millions of humans were watching this news coverage, yet they needed a big daddy to sit them down, put his hand on their inner thigh and tell them what "really happened".

How did multiple bombs become one bomb?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Your last name wouldn't be McVey would it? Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-10-2012, 06:13 PM
(24-10-2012 06:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your last name wouldn't be McVey would it? Consider

nice

multiple bombs became one bomb....how.
24-10-2012, 06:14 PM
When does the Waco Texas thread get started?

Or do you not start threads trying to say the U.S. Government didn't kill people in a questionable fashion when your view of the media already covers that.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
24-10-2012, 06:15 PM
(24-10-2012 06:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your last name wouldn't be McVey would it? Consider

nice

Well, Tim and a couple buddies loaded all those multiple bombs and put them in one van. Bingo bango! One bombo bimbo!

Sheesh. You need to get out more!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-10-2012, 09:02 PM
(24-10-2012 06:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  nice

Well, Tim and a couple buddies loaded all those multiple bombs and put them in one van. Bingo bango! One bombo bimbo!

you have just said 2 things that go against the government version.

1. Mcveigh wasn't alone according all eye witnesses that saw him as he made his way to OKC with the ryder truck.

2. You stated that there was more than one bomb, which goes against the official story of what happened.

So how is it that we can see reports of bombs, high ranking people can report that bombs were being defused, then somehow the media changes and the one bomb becomes the explanation. Are humans really that stupid?
24-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Who cares? Do you see anyone who gives a flaming shit about your conspiracy theory? Your one and only theory...oh never mind, I forgot the commies are coming.

Fuck me runnin', you are a pain in the ass.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-10-2012, 09:17 PM
(24-10-2012 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Who cares? Do you see anyone who gives a flaming shit about your conspiracy theory? Your one and only theory...oh never mind, I forgot the commies are coming.

Fuck me runnin', you are a pain in the ass.
To be fair, you always have the possibility of not clicking on any thread that was started by I and I. That method is a great time saver. Smile

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
24-10-2012, 09:25 PM
You are right Vosur...he asked me how many conspiracy theories he had posted about...I could think of two off the top of my head. He apparently could only remember one.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-10-2012, 09:27 PM
(24-10-2012 09:02 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well, Tim and a couple buddies loaded all those multiple bombs and put them in one van. Bingo bango! One bombo bimbo!

you have just said 2 things that go against the government version.

1. Mcveigh wasn't alone according all eye witnesses that saw him as he made his way to OKC with the ryder truck.

2. You stated that there was more than one bomb, which goes against the official story of what happened.

So how is it that we can see reports of bombs, high ranking people can report that bombs were being defused, then somehow the media changes and the one bomb becomes the explanation. Are humans really that stupid?

Well, I bet if you looked in the mirror you'd easily answer that question. Tongue