The Oklahoma City bombing.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: The Oklahoma City bombing.
(24-10-2012 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Who cares? Do you see anyone who gives a flaming shit about your conspiracy theory? Your one and only theory...oh never mind, I forgot the commies are coming.

Fuck me runnin', you are a pain in the ass.

Hey cunt, I posted a video of news agencies reporting multiple bombs being defused in the building. How exactly is that a conspiracy theory?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2012 10:50 PM by ClydeLee.)
(24-10-2012 10:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Who cares? Do you see anyone who gives a flaming shit about your conspiracy theory? Your one and only theory...oh never mind, I forgot the commies are coming.

Fuck me runnin', you are a pain in the ass.

Hey cunt, I posted a video of news agencies reporting multiple bombs being defused in the building. How exactly is that a conspiracy theory?

How is unconfirmed live reports of events by your hated mainstream media any grounds of evidence?

You do know at the moment reports are often found out to be incorrect.

I was at a school shooting incident and as we were locked in our classroom, listening to the radio, the live reports were that the police were after a 2nd person but it turned out to not be true, it was just them being cautious; thinking there might of been due to the high number of weapons. There is also those renounced reports from 9/11 when they thought they were arresting trucks or vans of terrorists.. or whatever that aspect of that story indicts.. Unless you believe that, but if you do I'm confused on how you decide what media coverage to agree with and disagree with.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Not much to be confused on. He googles idiotic conspiracy theories on the internet and posts them on here to troll us. I doubt he believes half of what he says, he's just having a grand old time.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
25-10-2012, 12:34 AM
(24-10-2012 10:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  Hey cunt, I posted a video of news agencies reporting multiple bombs being defused in the building. How exactly is that a conspiracy theory?

How is unconfirmed live reports of events by your hated mainstream media any grounds of evidence?

I was at a school shooting incident and as we were locked in our classroom, listening to the radio, the live reports were that the police were after a 2nd person but it turned out to not be true, it was just them being cautious; thinking there might of been due to the high number of weapons. There is also those renounced reports from 9/11 when they thought they were arresting trucks or vans of terrorists.. or whatever that aspect of that story indicts.. Unless you believe that, but if you do I'm confused on how you decide what media coverage to agree with and disagree with.

These reports of multiple bombs were made by many high ranking officials, not just reporters. Then all of the sudden they said it was just one bomb.

I have no clue what you are referring to with 9-11.
25-10-2012, 01:50 AM
(25-10-2012 12:34 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  How is unconfirmed live reports of events by your hated mainstream media any grounds of evidence?

These reports of multiple bombs were made by many high ranking officials, not just reporters. Then all of the sudden they said it was just one bomb.

I have no clue what you are referring to with 9-11.

I and I, looked up your IP, used that to look you up, the CIA had your file available for assassins. Here is your photo from the file.

[Image: soap-box.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
25-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Who are the conspiracy nuts?

The many reporters and high ranking officials that said there were more than one bomb? Or the people that said it was one bomb?
25-10-2012, 09:38 PM
(25-10-2012 04:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  Who are the conspiracy nuts?

The many reporters and high ranking officials that said there were more than one bomb? Or the people that said it was one bomb?

By definition.. if they both say multiple people worked together to make it happen, they both are conspiracy proclaimers.

The nut part comes when the person provides a claim without sufficient information. Is there testimony from the forces that investigated the buildings if they did find other bombs? Where is info from high ranking officials about this information? Or are we just going to trust live coverage of ongoing events when reality shows us time and time again, instant information isn't also the most accurate. Especially when there is extra precautions being done in policy investigations.(Like the example I gave)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-10-2012, 02:05 PM
(25-10-2012 09:38 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 04:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  Who are the conspiracy nuts?

By definition.. if they both say multiple people worked together to make it happen, they both are conspiracy proclaimers.

The nut part comes when the person provides a claim without sufficient information. Is there testimony from the forces that investigated the buildings if they did find other bombs? Where is info from high ranking officials about this information? Or are we just going to trust live coverage of ongoing events when reality shows us time and time again, instant information isn't also the most accurate. Especially when there is extra precautions being done in policy investigations.(Like the example I gave)

How many admissions by how many leading officials would be enough evidence for you?
28-10-2012, 03:15 PM
(28-10-2012 02:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 09:38 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  By definition.. if they both say multiple people worked together to make it happen, they both are conspiracy proclaimers.

How many admissions by how many leading officials would be enough evidence for you?

Please, Go Away. Confused
28-10-2012, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 11:16 PM by Misanthropik.)
On a breezy Summer's evening a few years ago, I had been walking hand-in-hand with the cute girl who lived in the house just up the street. She had just turned 19 and was head over heels in love with me; which is to be expected when a well-built older guy tells her that her dimples look adorable when she smiles. Being that she hailed from a very conservative Catholic family and had never really been involved with a man before, admit to a measure of predatory behavior in that I knowingly lured her in with my experience; playing on her vulnerability. But she was 19, legal, and ripe for the picking. And even though my intention was to get her to do things she had been told her entire life were mortal sins, I realized that I felt a deeper longing for her. The way the setting sun would catch her flowing golden-brown hair and sparkle off of her piercing green eyes sent a chill through me. Her laugh sounded to me as the rejoicing of the angels and her soft hand gripping my arm made me feel a sense of security that I had not realized - until that moment - that I had been longing for for years. I suddenly found myself ashamed that I had intended so coldly to use her merely for her body. And on that breezy Summer's night, just as the crescent moon was peeking out from behind the veil of clouds that was cast over the sky above, she rested her head against my shoulder, and my heart was immediately seized with the culmination of my guilt. A film of tears swiftly enveloped my eyes and I was overcome with the urge to speak, though the words became lodged in my throat. I endeavored to admit my shame to the fullest extent and bathe her in the warm cascade of my new-found affection.

"Karen," I managed, after several agonizing moments, to speak "there's something I need to tell you."

She lifted her head and gazed directly into my eyes with a mixture of child-like anticipation and inexplicable unease. We stopped walking and I turned to her; taking both of her warm, frail arms in the firmness of my grip. I looked deeply into her eyes and replied:

"I'm really fucking sick of the trolls on this mother-fucking forum. We realize their intent by the big red numbers accompanying their name, and yet we respond to them anyway." At this point, tears were streaming down my face and I was on the verge of collapsing to my knees before her. "I don't know how they do it, Karen. I don't know how they fucking do it. We know exactly who and what they are, but we go forth to their total fucking stupidity like lambs to the slaughter. How the fuck do they do it, Karen? Please, god, tell me...how the fuck do they do it?"

She simply continued to look at me in stunned silence. She was so young. She didn't understand. She couldn't possibly understand.

I will never forget that night. And somehow, I don't think she will either.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post