The Old Testament and the New Covenant--help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
17-06-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The Old Testament and the New Covenant--help
(17-06-2014 03:11 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 02:54 PM)kim Wrote:  Uh... I went with your NIV and that's the exact wording I got ... here's a screen shot...
[Image: Screenshot_zps0e68a2c0.jpg]
Blah blah blah..., I thought you were making that up. Sorry.

Demonstrating conclusively that you don't know fuck about your OWN fairy tale book.

Well Failed.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2014, 10:28 PM
(17-06-2014 06:39 PM)childeye Wrote:  Okay, let me show you the differences between you and me. But please understand I mean no offense. The first thing I notice is you say you had very strong faith. Faith in what exactly? You then proceed to elaborate further saying this, "Jesus was real, Jesus was God, Jesus was my savior, and nothing truly mattered in life except to the extent that it contributed to my ultimate salvation".
My faith is in the fact that it is a great Love that would sacrifice one's self for others, as sure as it is not love to sacrifice others for one's self. That is an undeniable Truth to me. Undeniable. BLah blah blah....

GREAT! I'll lend you my shotgun and a couple of O-O Bucks, and you get to sacrificing yourself.

Drinking Beverage

17-06-2014, 10:31 PM
(17-06-2014 06:57 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 06:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So.
If your deity is love, who is this enemy you speak of, childish ?
The enemy is Satan. King over all the children of pride.

....the one that your myths say your gawd-luv-thing created.

So, your gawd-luv-thing is evil for having created your debbil-thingy, or and/or incompetent, and/or stupid.

17-06-2014, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2014 10:38 PM by Free Thought.)
Hey, Taq?

Have you seen my spam recently?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-06-2014, 10:34 PM
(17-06-2014 07:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 07:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes, yes, we know; Satan dun be bad, and all-powerful god can't do shit about him.

What I want to know is how a deity apparently comprised of love can have an enemy. 'Cause the whole 'love' thing would be something of an inhibitor in respect to the whole 'having an enemy' deal.
Consider that if I say Love causes a person to love others as themselves, then the enemy would cause people to not love others as themselves. The reason there exists an enemy to Love is because of vanity. Vanity is the usurping of God's power by taking the Godly attributes of the Creator as one's own in vanity wherein one worships the creature over the Creator...

Your gawdluv--thing causes millions of your fellow xtards to hate all kinds of people because said people are different than they are, and/or don't buy into your superstitions. And, according to yoru own fairy tales, your gawd-luv-thing is itself vain; "Ah iz ah JEAAAAALOOUS gawd!".

17-06-2014, 10:37 PM
(17-06-2014 10:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, Taq?

Have you seen my span recently?

....span....?

17-06-2014, 10:39 PM
(17-06-2014 10:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 10:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, Taq?

Have you seen my span recently?

....span....?

Just imagine two n's; the second one's back-line being made of the first one's front line.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-06-2014, 10:48 PM
(17-06-2014 10:39 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 10:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ....span....?

Just imagine two n's; the second one's back-line being made of the first one's front line.

Nope, have you tried looking up Jermy's ass?

17-06-2014, 10:54 PM
(17-06-2014 10:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 10:39 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just imagine two n's; the second one's back-line being made of the first one's front line.

Nope, have you tried looking up Jermy's ass? Hobo

Of course not; though if anybody were to know what may or may not be present there, I'm sure it'd be you.

I'm just looking for my span with two n's attached to each other. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-06-2014, 10:58 PM
(17-06-2014 10:24 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 03:11 PM)childeye Wrote:  Blah blah blah..., I thought you were making that up. Sorry.

Demonstrating conclusively that you don't know fuck about your OWN fairy tale book.

Well Failed.
Troll.