The PS4 is FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2013, 11:41 AM
The PS4 is FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL
I haven't bought one yet, but I got my hands on one last night, and let me tell you... the thing SPARKLED and I'm pretty sure I blacked out and hyperventilated for a couple of minutes.

I got to try out Battlefield 4, and Jesus, I knew FPS (Frames per Second) mattered, but I didn't realize how much it mattered until now. Everything is so clear and clean, and so far I don't dislike anything about it.

The whole thing seems pretty simple at this point. I don't really care about the raw graphical power, because the relative graphical power seems satisfying enough.

Anyone here get the PS4? Or (an even better question) anyone buy the XBone and want to take it back already?

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
29-11-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: The PS4 is FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL
Fangrrl. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-11-2013, 12:03 PM
(29-11-2013 11:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fangrrl. Angel

so clean much action very clear wow

[Image: tumblr_mwegegriAc1spqx5oo1_500.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
29-11-2013, 12:07 PM
(29-11-2013 11:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I haven't bought one yet, but I got my hands on one last night, and let me tell you... the thing SPARKLED and I'm pretty sure I blacked out and hyperventilated for a couple of minutes.

I got to try out Battlefield 4, and Jesus, I knew FPS (Frames per Second) mattered, but I didn't realize how much it mattered until now. Everything is so clear and clean, and so far I don't dislike anything about it.

The whole thing seems pretty simple at this point. I don't really care about the raw graphical power, because the relative graphical power seems satisfying enough.

Anyone here get the PS4? Or (an even better question) anyone buy the XBone and want to take it back already?

Big Grin

Told you PS was better. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Trying VERY hard to get my hands on one for 2 weeks now. *sigh* My husband's birthday was day before Thanksgiving and I wanted one for him So so badly.
It SUCKS that I can't buy one for petessake..............

[Image: 9cae8d0f.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
29-11-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm all sour grapes because I can't afford it monetarily to get any game consoles and the $60 games that go with it. Besides its such a complete waste of my time.....there I go again

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
29-11-2013, 12:37 PM
(29-11-2013 11:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  PS4

(29-11-2013 11:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  FPS (Frames per Second)

[Image: 54962d0dbcfe914b4cde28c6c82803d7.png]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post
29-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Oh. I forgot something:
[Image: 2529663-3219797946-tumbl.gif]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
29-11-2013, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2013 10:39 PM by ridethespiral.)
Bwaahahhah! PS4 is running BF4 at 60fps. in < 1080P

Open this if you wish to cry console pleb.

High graphic settings in BF4 at 120-140fps in full 1080.

[Image: 500x_nomnom.jpg]

[Image: 025.jpg]

[Image: 2347155-9026579201-21907.jpg]

[Image: It+is+our+duty+to+remind+console+peasant...81188f.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ridethespiral's post
30-11-2013, 01:03 AM
(29-11-2013 11:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I haven't bought one yet, but I got my hands on one last night, and let me tell you... the thing SPARKLED and I'm pretty sure I blacked out and hyperventilated for a couple of minutes.

Big Grin

It doesn't have Titanfall.

As such, I will continue to be indifferent and move along the path to PC gaming.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post