The Papal conclave is over

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: The Papal conclave is over
(19-03-2013 06:10 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Please!! make it stop!! it's everywhere!! they talk about that guy everywhere all the time! I want to leave this country now Sad
Pero che, ustedes ya tenían a Dios (Maradona) y ahora tenéis al Papa???

Argentina es un país tocado por la Mano de Dios, definitivamente Big Grin

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
20-03-2013, 11:37 AM
(20-03-2013 11:19 AM)KVron Wrote:  
(19-03-2013 06:10 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Please!! make it stop!! it's everywhere!! they talk about that guy everywhere all the time! I want to leave this country now Sad
Pero che, ustedes ya tenían a Dios (Maradona) y ahora tenéis al Papa???

Argentina es un país tocado por la Mano de Dios, definitivamente Big Grin
Tocado inapropiadamente Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
20-03-2013, 12:29 PM
The new pope does seem like a very nice guy. Gettin' down with the common man and all that. The faithful seem to be very excited about him. There is a fresh breeze wafting through St. Peter's Square. How thrilling!

But Church Doctrine doesn't change that easily. He's actually not allowed to do that. Only the delivery will be different. (Kinda like Obama in 2008) Same message, different wrapping. What is interesting to me is that the consensus all around the world seems to be (IMO) that the faithful are yearning for change. It's almost like they are very close to realizing how fucked up the Vatican really is.

Francis is, (as they say) all hat and no cattle.
20-03-2013, 07:32 PM

(20-03-2013 12:29 PM)Heathen Wrote:  The new pope does seem like a very nice guy. Gettin' down with the common man and all that. The faithful seem to be very excited about him. There is a fresh breeze wafting through St. Peter's Square. How thrilling!

But Church Doctrine doesn't change that easily. He's actually not allowed to do that. Only the delivery will be different. (Kinda like Obama in 2008) Same message, different wrapping. What is interesting to me is that the consensus all around the world seems to be (IMO) that the faithful are yearning for change. It's almost like they are very close to realizing how fucked up the Vatican really is.

I couldn't agree more Yes
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2013, 09:30 PM
(20-03-2013 12:29 PM)Heathen Wrote:  The new pope does seem like a very nice guy. Gettin' down with the common man and all that. The faithful seem to be very excited about him. There is a fresh breeze wafting through St. Peter's Square. How thrilling!

Since 50 % of Catholics can't say what "transubstantiation" is, I suppose it's a moot point, but REALLY, if you cornered 100 Catholics, how many would say they ACTUALLY seriously BELIEVED the bread and wine WAS REALLY Jebus in 2013 ?
Really ? Really ? I don't think so.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
John 15:16 : "You did not choose me, I chose you, so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last"

Lots of fruits in beligion.
20-03-2013, 10:21 PM

09-05-2013, 07:42 AM
As you can see, nothing has changed.
The old men are still in charge, and still hate women and any hint they might have even a small bit of power. How insecure these old farts are.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/15/...s-20130416
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/vat...s-sisters/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
John 15:16 : "You did not choose me, I chose you, so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last"

Lots of fruits in beligion.
09-05-2013, 09:46 AM
I heard the new pope was a track runner, he liked to finish second place because he liked to come in a little behind.

Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post