The Path Of Total Asshattery....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 07:25 AM
The Path Of Total Asshattery....
I am hoping 45s recent equating those who stand against racist bigoted White Nationalism to being the same, will be the final nail.

But lets review his history here.

1. Perpetuated 5 years of "fear the black guy" birther bullshit.
2. Stared his campaign with "they're rapists".
3. Burned his way through his own primaries.
4. Attacked the military service of McCain and Khan.
5. Shit on 17 agencies he now has to depend on.
6. Attacked sitting judges with no record of impropriety.
7. Implied physical harm to protesters.
8. "Joked" about murdering political rivals.
9. Vilifies the press who's job it is to hold government to account.
10. Pisses off our allies.

But if there is any light in all this, his recent vile equation resulted in the following.

1. Counter protest in Boston saying , "FUCK YOU WHITE NATIONALISTS"
2. Re-location of monuments in Baltimore.
3. Re location of monuments at Montana's State Capital.
4. Replacement of Civil War flag at 6 Flags over Texas amusement park.
5. University of Texas announces relocation of statues.
6. North Carolina gov calls for statewide relocation.
7. Duke University relocates statue.

So please Bannon, please please please, go to war with the GOP we want to see their bigotry destroyed and 45 to sink too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
21-08-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: The Path Of Total Asshattery....
Total Eclipse Of a Fart,

Once upon a time
I was was on top
But now I'm only
Falling apart

Nothing I can do
A total eclipse of a fart,

And I need Bannon tonight
And I'll need the bigot forever
Calling them rapists is nice
Grabbing her pussy forgive her

I don't know what to do
I'm always in the dark
Powder keg hatred
Giving off a spark

Every now and then
He falls a part
And we dont need you now
Or tonight

And we don't need you ever
And Impeachment will only be right
Neo Nazis and KKK
Should never see the light

Once upon a time
I was on top
But now I'm only
Falling apart

Nothing I can do
A total eclipse of a fart!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
21-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Oh and I also need to mention the several corporations who ditched 45s advisory board, and several charities say they will no longer use his Margo crapo bigotry club in Fa.

21-08-2017, 09:58 AM
We get it. You hate Trump.

But he isn't going anywhere.

You're just going to have to suffer through it the way I did when Obama was in office.

It's funny, most of those things you list were before he was president. Crazy how he was still elected even after those "controversies."

Perhaps the democrats should take note of that. Attacking him for the things he says will only make him stronger.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
21-08-2017, 10:00 AM
You forgot this:

[Image: 81f5b0ea364655ec5c72dbfd95ada106.jpg]

I still can't for the life of me see why that wasn't the end of it right then and there.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 7 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
21-08-2017, 10:05 AM
(21-08-2017 09:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We get it. You hate Trump.

But he isn't going anywhere.

You're just going to have to suffer through it the way I did when Obama was in office.

It's funny, most of those things you list were before he was president. Crazy how he was still elected even after those "controversies."

Perhaps the democrats should take note of that. Attacking him for the things he says will only make him stronger.

Oh stop it. I find it sick that you still want to defend that fuckface. The asshole cant even make a simple blunt statement about condemning White Nationalist bigots.

No, I will not shut up, and the more people who stand up to him the more the sicko will squirm and hang himself.

We had slavery, we had Jim Crow we had McCarthism and we already fought German Nazis. NO AND FUCK YOU, not our fault you elected a selfish narcissistic scapegoating jackass bully.

Nobody put a gun to that asshole's head and forced him to say all the vile things he has. Maybe you should have thought about supporting him instead.

21-08-2017, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2017 10:15 AM by outtathereligioncloset.)
[Image: 6c2424e6108e0c908c981e1d0b11bcac.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
21-08-2017, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2017 10:17 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(21-08-2017 10:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  You forgot this:

I still can't for the life of me see why that wasn't the end of it right then and there.

Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seen him make that gesture before about other journalists (and others) who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-08-2017, 10:15 AM
He hasn't got a fucking clue about what's appropriate and what's not

Trump on USS John S. McCain collision that left 10 missing: 'That's too bad'

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-08-2017, 10:16 AM
(21-08-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  You forgot this:

Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seem him make that gesture before about other journalists (and others) who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

Yeah, it's so much better that he regularly made fun of disabled people in general.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post