The Path Of Total Asshattery....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 10:17 AM
RE: The Path Of Total Asshattery....
(21-08-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  You forgot this:

[Image: 81f5b0ea364655ec5c72dbfd95ada106.jpg]

I still can't for the life of me see why that wasn't the end of it right then and there.

Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seem him make that gesture before about other journalists (and others) who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
21-08-2017, 10:23 AM

I still can't for the life of me see why that wasn't the end of it right then and there.

Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seem him make that gesture before about other journalists who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

I'm sorry, are you saying he wasn't mocking the reporter? That those were just normal gestures and tone of voice that he uses while delivering a speech?

Are you a blind idiot? There's no way you can spin this to be anything other than what it is. Let's just lay it out there - he mocked a disabled reporter, and his "followers" lapped it up because they are degenerate slime bags who can only make themselves feel better by degrading others. They are exactly the kind of people who pick on the weak, the different, the less fortunate because it helps them forget their own miserable existence for the 5 seconds they spend laughing at someone else's. It's the same reason they loved his talk about building a wall, and banning Muslims, etc. They're deplorable (yep, I said it) human beings who are too stupid to understand the long term and big picture implications of actions like that.
[+] 7 users Like Stefan Mayerschoff's post
21-08-2017, 10:26 AM
(21-08-2017 10:16 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seem him make that gesture before about other journalists (and others) who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

Yeah, it's so much better that he regularly made fun of disabled people in general.

Guess they should have ran with that instead. But they chose to lie repeatedly when it was verifiable that Trump routinely used it to make fun of people he didn't like. It was fake news. I think people started to pay attention around that time to the media bias. This kind of phony news story got him elected.

It's the same think with David Duke and the KKK. There are videos going back to the 1990's with Trump bashing Duke and the KKK. I posted one here the other day that had all the times where Trump disavowed them. Trump would explicitly say "I disavow David Duke. I disavow the KKK. I disavow their support" on CNN or MSNBC and the next day the same network will run a story "Trump still refuses to disavow the KKK."

Then people pass around videos around the internet and learn the truth, and the media credibility takes another hit. And Trump gains more support.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-08-2017, 10:27 AM

Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seen him make that gesture before about other journalists (and others) who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

Yeah, because there's never been an unauthentic video posted on a social media site by a private person, right? Do you hear yourself? You're placing more credence on some random video that could be doctored, edited, whatever, posted by a random person with no credentials, on a site that has no authenticating procedures in place to uphold veracity.

I mean, that stuff is the very definition of "fake news", not legitimate reports that you happen to not like or agree with. For fucks sake....
[+] 1 user Likes Stefan Mayerschoff's post
21-08-2017, 10:28 AM
(21-08-2017 10:23 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seem him make that gesture before about other journalists who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

I'm sorry, are you saying he wasn't mocking the reporter? That those were just normal gestures and tone of voice that he uses while delivering a speech?

Are you a blind idiot? There's no way you can spin this to be anything other than what it is. Let's just lay it out there - he mocked a disabled reporter, and his "followers" lapped it up because they are degenerate slime bags who can only make themselves feel better by degrading others. They are exactly the kind of people who pick on the weak, the different, the less fortunate because it helps them forget their own miserable existence for the 5 seconds they spend laughing at someone else's. It's the same reason they loved his talk about building a wall, and banning Muslims, etc. They're deplorable (yep, I said it) human beings who are too stupid to understand the long term and big picture implications of actions like that.

Read my response again. He used the "retard" hand gesture in reference to others who were not disabled BEFORE he did it to the disabled reporter. There are videos on YouTube.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-08-2017, 10:29 AM
(21-08-2017 10:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:16 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Yeah, it's so much better that he regularly made fun of disabled people in general.

Guess they should have ran with that instead. But they chose to lie repeatedly when it was verifiable that Trump routinely used it to make fun of people he didn't like. It was fake news. I think people started to pay attention around that time to the media bias. This kind of phony news story got him elected.

It's the same think with David Duke and the KKK. There are videos going back to the 1990's with Trump bashing Duke and the KKK. I posted one here the other day that had all the times where Trump disavowed them. Trump would explicitly say "I disavow David Duke. I disavow the KKK. I disavow their support" on CNN or MSNBC and the next day the same network will run a story "Trump still refuses to disavow the KKK."

Then people pass around videos around the internet and learn the truth, and the media credibility takes another hit. And Trump gains more support.

Did someone die in Charlottesville LAST WEEK or in the 90s? Facepalm Christ you go to amazing lengths to maintain your pretty pink unicorn world.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-08-2017, 10:34 AM
(21-08-2017 09:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Attacking him for the things he says will only make him stronger.

With some people perhaps, but not with others.

Trump wanted to be in politics. This is politics. Trump can't attack others and not expect to be attacked himself.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
21-08-2017, 10:35 AM
(21-08-2017 10:28 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:23 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  I'm sorry, are you saying he wasn't mocking the reporter? That those were just normal gestures and tone of voice that he uses while delivering a speech?

Read my response again. He used the "retard" hand gesture in reference to others who were not disabled BEFORE he did it to the disabled reporter. There are videos on YouTube.

Oh I see. Well, that's certainly OK then. Who wouldn't want President of the United States to go around making elementary school gestures towards people he doesn't like, right?

And you have reputable sources of this right? NOT some fan posted video hosted somewhere that also hosts videos of alien landings, Elvis alive and well, etc.

Cause otherwise, all you've proved is that a substantial portion of the electorate is dumb enough to be fooled by a charlatan.
[+] 2 users Like Stefan Mayerschoff's post
21-08-2017, 10:36 AM

Because Trump used the same hand motions and imitation on several occasions before this event. The videos are on YouTube. After he did it in reference to the disabled reporter, the media ignored every time Trump did it before and tried to say Trump was mocking a disabled reporter. Anyone who had watched his rallies would have seen him make that gesture before about other journalists (and others) who were not disabled. It was another bad choice by the media that made them look dishonest. That's the problem with the mainstream media. It's like they don't realize the internet exists. People passed around facebook, Reddit and other forums the videos of Trump doing that gesture while referencing non disabled people. He probably gained supporters every time the media attacked him like that.

Here is what you are NOT getting dipshit.

The office of President, is not an episode of Jerry Springer, WWE or South Park, regardless of what fucking false attempt at justifying his bullshit.

One could almost forgive him if it were a gaff, but his attacks were repeated, not just at one person, but countless people and even at his own, and even at service people whom served with honor.

Now again, go look at that list again, that is not the behavior of a civil servant at top office who values others. That is the behavior of a selfish narcissist who does not care whom he hurts or how he wins. That fucker has no concept of the difference between legal and moral.

Our system of government IS NOT his personal Jerry Springer show.

And now he cant even make a simple statement condemning White Nationalism, proves to me that long ago, he had long since proved that he is unfit. You don't get to blame us for responding to his vile behavior.

If you want to live in a monochromatic society that values demagoguery, propaganda and hate of all others, move to North Korea. Otherwise pull your fucking head out of your ass and know you picked a bad apple.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
21-08-2017, 10:38 AM
"Trump routinely used it to make fun of people he didn't like."

Let's run for a moment with the assumption that this is true. Obviously you are okay with that kind of juvenile low-class behavior in general. Well gosh golly, that just makes it so much better. That goes a long way to prove the mentality of Trump AND Trump supporters.[Image: dick_head-440.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 7 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post