The Path Of Total Asshattery....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: The Path Of Total Asshattery....
(21-08-2017 10:38 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  "Trump routinely used it to make fun of people he didn't like."

Let's run for a moment with the assumption that this is true. Obviously you are okay with that kind of juvenile low-class behavior in general. Well gosh golly, that just makes it so much better. That goes a long way to prove the mentality of Trump AND Trump supporters.[Image: dick_head-440.gif]

His bullshit may play well on shock jock radio, but it has no place in politics.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
21-08-2017, 10:56 AM
(21-08-2017 10:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  You forgot this:

[Image: 81f5b0ea364655ec5c72dbfd95ada106.jpg]

I still can't for the life of me see why that wasn't the end of it right then and there.

You are not the only one, Out.

And by the replies I see that humanoid shitstain (whom I luckily have on ignore) is actually defending this? How vile an excuse for a humanoid can you actually be? And didn't it say it was leaving because it was being attacked by them nassssty libtards? How exactly do we make it stay away for real this time?

This is what makes me ashamed to be a human being. I refuse to accept that I and the shitstain (and its orange idol) belong to the same species.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
21-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Trump is an narcisstic moron.

And

Hillary is a lying megalomaniac.

Come up with a solution, not more problems.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-08-2017, 11:36 AM
(21-08-2017 10:56 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  You forgot this:

[Image: 81f5b0ea364655ec5c72dbfd95ada106.jpg]

I still can't for the life of me see why that wasn't the end of it right then and there.

You are not the only one, Out.

And by the replies I see that humanoid shitstain (whom I luckily have on ignore) is actually defending this? How vile an excuse for a humanoid can you actually be? And didn't it say it was leaving because it was being attacked by them nassssty libtards? How exactly do we make it stay away for real this time?

This is what makes me ashamed to be a human being. I refuse to accept that I and the shitstain (and its orange idol) belong to the same species.

America has not seen this level of vile behavior in our politics since the days of segregation. It is nothing our politicians in the west should aspire to behave like. 45 is a vile human being.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
21-08-2017, 11:40 AM
(21-08-2017 11:36 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  America has not seen this level of vile behavior in our politics since the days of segregation. It is nothing our politicians in the west should aspire to behave like. 45 is a vile human being.

Yabut, her emails, apparently Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
21-08-2017, 11:44 AM
(21-08-2017 11:40 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 11:36 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  America has not seen this level of vile behavior in our politics since the days of segregation. It is nothing our politicians in the west should aspire to behave like. 45 is a vile human being.

Yabut, her emails, apparently Drinking Beverage

What is sad, is that pathetic fuckface is still bringing that shit up even though he won. He is also still blaming Obama for shit too. This isn't about either of them, this is about his selfish narcissism and when called out like any asshole bully, cries like a baby and falsely plays victim.

That fuckface is so damned narcissistic it should not surprise anyone if he took credit for today's eclipse, and blamed Obama for any bad weather for those who didnt get to view it directly.

[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
21-08-2017, 12:59 PM
(21-08-2017 10:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 10:16 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Yeah, it's so much better that he regularly made fun of disabled people in general.

Guess they should have ran with that instead. But they chose to lie repeatedly when it was verifiable that Trump routinely used it to make fun of people he didn't like.

And you honestly don't see that, if anything, that makes it worse? Tramp does not have the character or integrity to be in the office. He's a disgusting pig and am embarrassment to any decent person.

Quote:It was fake news.

There was nothing 'fake" about it. He mocked a disabled reporter. The fact that he mocks others the same way may have been a better story that the media missed but that doesn't make the asshole in chief look any better.

Quote:I think people started to pay attention around that time to the media bias. This kind of phony news story got him elected.

You're insane. Did he or did he not mock a disabled reporter? Calling it fake because he regularly uses sophomoric antics to mock others as well doesn't change the fact that he used them in that situation.

Quote:It's the same think with David Duke and the KKK. There are videos going back to the 1990's with Trump bashing Duke and the KKK. I posted one here the other day that had all the times where Trump disavowed them. Trump would explicitly say "I disavow David Duke. I disavow the KKK. I disavow their support" on CNN or MSNBC and the next day the same network will run a story "Trump still refuses to disavow the KKK."

Disavowals would mean a lot more coming from somebody who didn't lace his speech with hateful rhetoric and spur on his supporters to embrace prejudice and bigotry. It's far too little, far too late, and only the gullible wouldn't see it as a smokescreen.

Quote:Then people pass around videos around the internet and learn the truth, and the media credibility takes another hit. And Trump gains more support.

I have yet to meet a supported who doesn't act like an ignorant, bigoted bully. The idea that his "truth" has emboldened them to crawl out from under the woodwork is a stain on the country that will take decades to undo.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
21-08-2017, 01:42 PM
The Path Of Total Asshattery...
Is following this thread.

You have to be odd to be #1.
21-08-2017, 01:47 PM
(21-08-2017 01:42 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  The Path Of Total Asshattery...
Is following this thread.

Or being an apologist for a total prick...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
21-08-2017, 02:41 PM
(21-08-2017 10:28 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He used the "retard" hand gesture in reference to others who were not disabled BEFORE he did it to the disabled reporter. There are videos on YouTube.

So I guess it's okay that you used improper force while arresting people as long as you did it on people who were not guilty BEFORE you used it on the guilty niggers.

You're a fucking dirty racist cop. Oh, and whatever that word the German Deesel taught me which meant walking around cupping Trump's balls in your mouth, you're that too. Whatever that word was.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post