The Path Of Total Asshattery....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2017 01:15 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: The Path Of Total Asshattery....
[attachment=3869]
(21-08-2017 01:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 01:42 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  The Path Of Total Asshattery...
Is following this thread.

Or being an apologist for a total prick...

An apologist? Nahh. But I've about had enough too.
I just refuse to foller' you guys' to the: "we're so fucked land if Trump stays in office!"
I don't see it... still.

We're so fucked land would have been if HILLARY n' wrecking crew had won the next four years!
I'm so glad Trump whipped her crooked ass so well with the electoral college counts.

The country has never seen likes of all this "Whaaa chit going on every fucn' where, so persistently wiff, he's not qualified! snif-snif!.. whining about an election result. Ha! and from both sides of the isle even. What two parties you say are still in Washington??
Right... I don't think so either,

This is why an outsider was needed. Expect the unexpected. Deal with it. You're blinded by your own acid reflux if you think Trump was calling all Mexican's drug dealers.

Sure he's got chit to pick on, they all do. Its like owning pigs. and yeah, he's not carrying the usual politician's baggage and predictable antics and weaknesses either. Whoaa,

but ... here is the dirty truth about TRUMP and why you need to GET THE FUC OVER IT!!;

it's what 1/2 the country wanted; A new fuckin sheriff in the DC Town & Swamp. A soggy white bread "Jeb -Romney spoken type" persona could never swing balls big enough for the difference Trump was put in place to make.

I do hope that in spite of all the B.S. distractions and misrepresentations and railroading, he will pull off some of his campaign promises. Even just some will be moving forward compared to where we would be today with Hillary's chit.
Then again, I've tested to be surmised as marvelously optimistic.
Which is so much better than having a belly full of bile and acid reflux every day cause I couldn't accept a fairly won election.
Get the fuc over it. Pull up your big boy pants and move on pussys.
Stop with the mind numbing crying baby chit like so many others did the past 8 torturous years.

Nothing but incredibly creative insults are sure to follow- so,
I'll prepare for the coming chit-storm by:
Image Removed
√ Do not subscribe to this thread

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2017, 09:52 PM
(21-08-2017 08:33 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  Nothing but incredibly creative insults are sure to follow- so,

You seem easily triggered Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-08-2017, 10:10 PM
(21-08-2017 08:33 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  √ Do not subscribe to this thread

I don't even know how to subscribe to a thread. Blush

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-08-2017, 11:13 PM
BackSlider Wrote:  Nothing but incredibly creative insults are sure to follow...

That was dumb. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
22-08-2017, 06:08 AM
(21-08-2017 08:33 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 01:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Or being an apologist for a total prick...

An apologist? Nahh. But I've about had enough too.
I just refuse to foller' you guys' to the: "we're so fucked land if Trump stays in office!"
I don't see it... still.

We're so fucked land would have been if HILLARY n' wrecking crew had won the next four years!
I'm so glad Trump whipped her crooked ass so well with the electoral college counts.

The country has never seen likes of all this "Whaaa chit going on every fucn' where, so persistently wiff, he's not qualified! snif-snif!.. whining about an election result. Ha! and from both sides of the isle even. What two parties you say are still in Washington??

This is why an outsider was needed. Expect the unexpected. Deal with it. You're blinded by your own acid reflux if you think Trump was calling all Mexican's drug dealers.

Sure he's got chit to pick on, they all do. Its like owning pigs. and yeah, he's not carrying the usual politician's baggage and predictable antics and weaknesses either. Whoaa,

but ... here is the dirty truth about TRUMP and why you need to GET THE FUC OVER IT!!;

it's what 1/2 the country wanted; A new fuckin sheriff in the DC Town & Swamp. A soggy white bread "Jeb -Romney spoken type" persona could never swing balls big enough for the difference Trump was put in place to make.

I do hope that in spite of all the B.S. distractions and misrepresentations and railroading, he will pull off some of his campaign promises. Even just some will be moving forward compared to where we would be today with Hillary's chit.
Which is so much better than having a belly full of bile and acid reflux every day cause I couldn't accept a fairly won election.
Stop with the mind numbing crying baby chit like so many others did the past 8 torturous years.

You do know that's not allowed to put nudity anywhere on this forum, right? You might wanna change those pics there before the mods and admins get miffed on you.

If you have such a problem with people who can't stop talking about how Clinton would be so much better, point out the fact that she lost and be done with it. Ignore them, and forget her. Focus at the matter hand which is Trump.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
22-08-2017, 06:39 AM
(21-08-2017 11:13 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
BackSlider Wrote:  Nothing but incredibly creative insults are sure to follow...

That was dumb. Drinking Beverage

Poor fucking crybabies think insulting White Nationalists is worse than what they would do to society if they had absolute power.

Yes I insult White Nationalists like the KKK who think blacks and minorities are a sub species. Yes I insult asshole Neo Nazis who support a sick fuck that committed genocide.

FUCK THE KKK AND FUCK NAZIS......

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2017, 06:48 AM
Calm down Brian, Jesus. I have to say you're the angriest angry liberal I've ever come across, it's kind of impressive. I highly doubt though, that the KKK or Nazis particularly care what you think of them. Although if you're white and of the right ancestry I'm sure they will "fight for your rights" or whatever the fuck they think they're doing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2017, 08:28 AM
(21-08-2017 08:33 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  An apologist? Nahh. But I've about had enough too.
I don't see it... still.

Ok ok, you convinced me.
You DO live under a rock. Drinking Beverage

How many campaign promises does Trump have to reverse before you finally understand:
a) During the election, he lied through his teeth just to make sure people voted for him. His promises were not promises, but merely a means to his ends.
b) While he was lying, he made no attempt to hide his lying... it was very very obvious... except apparently to those who voted for him... which says a lot about those voters... and those voters STILL don't get it...
c) He didn't have a clue about half the things he was making promises about and still doesn't... except for the ones that he is now being informed about by what's left of his staff... and reversing promises on... Afghanistan, for example...

You people are like the religious. You'll just keep on believing no matter how much evidence to the contrary stares you in the face.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
22-08-2017, 10:16 AM
(22-08-2017 08:28 AM)Impulse Wrote:  How many campaign promises does Trump have to reverse before you finally understand:
a) During the election, he lied through his teeth just to make sure people voted for him. His promises were not promises, but merely a means to his ends.
b) While he was lying, he made no attempt to hide his lying... it was very very obvious... except apparently to those who voted for him... which says a lot about those voters... and those voters STILL don't get it...
c) He didn't have a clue about half the things he was making promises about and still doesn't... except for the ones that he is now being informed about by what's left of his staff... and reversing promises on... Afghanistan, for example...

Trump is a demagogue. The question is whether a good staff can make him into someone who can actually do the job of president instead.

I won't hold my breath.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
22-08-2017, 10:25 AM
(22-08-2017 10:16 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Trump is a demagogue. The question is whether a good staff can make him into someone who can actually do the job of president instead.

I won't hold my breath.
Nor me. Trump isn't very adaptable. And it seems, if staff members don't conform to what he wants, they get fired.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post