The People VS YHWH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 10:22 AM
The People VS YHWH
So I've been looking for a movie of this kind and can't find one. I think it would be awesome if there was a movie that put god on trial. I also think it could do a lot of good. I think it would be great if a free though event took this on and then published it online for free. What do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: The People VS YHWH
It already exist. It's called God on Trial. It's set in a concentration camp during WWII. A group of Jew decide to place God on trial for braking the Covenent they had with him that guanratied they would not be exterminated. You can find it on Youtube.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
01-07-2017, 03:33 PM
At work.

There's also a Billy Conoly movie where an agreived fellow 'Sues' god to try and claim on insurance or some such.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
01-07-2017, 03:48 PM
"Oh God!" Starring George Burns. Leans more in the supernatural side but still kind of funny that God hates all the assholes using "his words" for profit and power.

Everyone reacts like the main character is a nut.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
01-07-2017, 06:19 PM
(01-07-2017 03:33 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

There's also a Billy Conoly movie where an agreived fellow 'Sues' god to try and claim on insurance or some such.

> Billy Connolly is superb in The Man Who Sued God. I have it in my DVD collection. Smile
02-07-2017, 02:08 AM
I've seen god on trial and it's not quite what I'm looking for.

The man who sues god sounds good and i am now planning on watching it but again not what I'm looking for.

Oh god doesn't sound like what I'm looking for.

I'm talking about a modern trial movie putting god on trial for things he admits to in the old and new testaments. Before someone objects you can admit to a crime and still plead innocent.